the orange box wont apper on my xbox series s after buying it on edge on my xbox

Discus and support the orange box wont apper on my xbox series s after buying it on edge on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i click download to xbox 360 on edge i look on my owned games and order history and microsoft store b567337c-ca27-413b-b941-ebdb3adc7efe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominick Hemingway, Nov 7, 2022.

1. the orange box wont apper on my xbox series s after buying it on edge on my xbox

i click download to xbox 360 on edge i look on my owned games and order history and microsoft store

:)

Dominick Hemingway, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

the orange box wont apper on my xbox series s after buying it on edge on my xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dominick

May I know how did you purchased the game?
    Using the old Xbox 360 marketplace or did you redeemed a key in your account?

In the meantime, if you sign in with your Microsoft account here
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-orange-box...

Are you able to see the "install" button? Or only the "not available separately" and "redeem a code" button?
  3. gameongirl3604 Win User

Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working

What do i do if microsoft edge is not appering at all in my xbox one or my store?
  4. CarstenE Win User

Half Life Orange Box

Hey PsYcHoToE1,

For some reason the Orange Box isnt purchaseable directly from the Xbox One. But you can buy it from the Store with your Browser.

Go to:
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/The-Orange-Box/BSHPN3SZ2TB4

Make sure your are logged into the Website with the same Account you use on your Xbox One to prevent any further issues. After buying it there it should Show up in the "Ready to Install" tab on the "My Games & Apps" section.

-lg 2Bad4You
  5. FeslooN Win User

Hi

Welcome! :D

To start, I would recommend picking up the following titles: The Orange Box, The Left 4 Dead series, Skate 2, Mirror's Edge, and Alan Wake.
  6. FeslooN Win User

New game today

Hello sir! A few games I would recommend include: The Orange Box, Mirror's Edge, Alan Wake, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Portal 2, (after you beat the original Portal in The Orange Box), and Skate 2. :D
Thema:

1. the orange box wont apper on my xbox series s after buying it on edge on my xbox - Similar Threads - orange box wont

2. I really want to orange box to come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really want to orange box to come back: I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life...
  3. How do i get the orange box in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get the orange box in 2023?: I have seen people get the orange box from this link : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f but when i have tried it, it kept reverting...
  4. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  5. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?: I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df
  6. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: So I inserted an Xbox 360 disc of the Orange Box and my Xbox Series X just redirects to the blu-ray player. There doesn’t seem to be any scratches on the disc and I cleaned it too. I tried doing a...
  7. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: I recently purchased the orange box disc for the 360, am I able to use the disc and play it on the xbox one? cb49aacc-464f-4960-acb3-e79f9183e6cf
  8. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: Does any one know how much orange box costs 5a1bc3e5-ddee-4550-baca-b275860ffcf1
  9. I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...: I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either A. Get it through NVIDA through the web browser. Or B. Get the orange...
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781