The Orange Box digital download not working

Discus and support The Orange Box digital download not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried to purchase The Orange Box game for my Xbox Series X but even with trying with multiple web browsers and even using Microsoft Edge on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattCali5, Mar 12, 2023.

1. MattCali5
    MattCali5 Guest

So I tried to purchase The Orange Box game for my Xbox Series X but even with trying with multiple web browsers and even using Microsoft Edge on Xbox it won’t work. I’m aware you have to go to marketplace.xbox.com to purchase it, finding the game is not my issue. My problem is that when I select confirm purchase it never goes through at all and will either have the circle icon showing that it’s loading but will never actually load at all or it will just say “Sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time please try again.

Looking online this seems to be a very common problem with other people. I would really appreciate some help if possible and please don’t send me the link to the game that’s not the issue.

:)

MattCali5, Mar 12, 2023
  2. basedbystar Win User

Had the same issue and I was trying to buy it a day before it got delisted. Just wouldn't complete the checkout. Now I'll never be able to play it on Series S
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Hi MattCali5!

Have you tried to purchase the game through this link here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-orange-box... ?

***Make sure that your physical location, account region, payment method and the store region are all in the same country.

If it doesn't still work, you may need to directly purchase the game using an Xbox 360 console.
    Like i said,the game was delisted in Feb so they can't buy it from the Xbox 360 store.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

The Orange Box was delisted a few weeks ago so there's no way to buy the digital edition from the Microsoft store now.

Not sure why they haven't removed it completely.
  5. MattCali5 Win User

The Orange Box was delisted a few weeks ago so there's no way to buy the digital edition from the Microsoft store now.

That makes sense, thank you for replying. I guess I’ll just have to get a physical copy of the game
  6. Daft Badger Win User

That makes sense, thank you for replying. I guess I’ll just have to get a physical copy of the game

No problem.

Physical is the only way to get it now i'm afraid.

The Half Life games are ones that deserve a remaster in my opinion.
Thema:

1. The Orange Box digital download not working - Similar Threads - Orange Box digital

2. I really want to orange box to come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really want to orange box to come back: I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life...
  3. How do i get the orange box in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get the orange box in 2023?: I have seen people get the orange box from this link : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f but when i have tried it, it kept reverting...
  4. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  5. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?: I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df
  6. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: So I inserted an Xbox 360 disc of the Orange Box and my Xbox Series X just redirects to the blu-ray player. There doesn’t seem to be any scratches on the disc and I cleaned it too. I tried doing a...
  7. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: I recently purchased the orange box disc for the 360, am I able to use the disc and play it on the xbox one? cb49aacc-464f-4960-acb3-e79f9183e6cf
  8. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: Does any one know how much orange box costs 5a1bc3e5-ddee-4550-baca-b275860ffcf1
  9. I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...: I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either A. Get it through NVIDA through the web browser. Or B. Get the orange...
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781