The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix

Discus and support The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know you guys are getting ready to replace snap with something different but is there anyway you can give us the option to use the new snap like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEMONKINGRAY93, Feb 17, 2017.

  1. The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix


    I know you guys are getting ready to replace snap with something different but is there anyway you can give us the option to use the new snap like future with more apps like the ones above?

    :)
     
    DEMONKINGRAY93, Feb 17, 2017
    #1
  2. LILJON08
    LILJON08 Guest
    new dashboard beta question.

    please help asap! I'm wanting to use my apps like hulu and netflix with family
     
    LILJON08, Feb 17, 2017
    #2
  3. WayneHixson
    WayneHixson Guest
    How good is "Xbox bing find..." for finding programming?

    Forgot to ask, does the search cross all the media apps like Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon Video?
     
    WayneHixson, Feb 17, 2017
    #3
  4. tohellnbak Win User

    xbox one hdmi in problem for me?

    With all the apps you can purchase through XBL (Netflix HULU and dozens of others) basically your XB1 will be your cable system.... and they should be able to be snapped as apps and programs
  5. PEDROGARCIA4 Win User

    Suggest

    There should be a Netflix option on Snap an app on Xbox One
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

    Wi-Fi performance issues or something else?

    Hulu and Netflix are having issues it's in the support forums. I get a jitter at times on Netflix and Hulu. Most likely the app company needs to come with an update.
  7. PEANUTx420 Win User

    xbox one rearrange pins not in the right order

    ok I figured it out. its actually not random. wherever I put a pin, the next time I go back it is located one more tile to the left. FOR EXAMPLE:

    I start in order from left to right (hulu, Netflix, crackle, youtube)

    1 if I take Netflix and put it at the end ( hulu, crackle, youtube, Netflix)

    2 then the next time it will show ( hulu, crackle, Netflix, youtube)

    3 now lets say I take hulu and put it at the end ( crackle, Netflix, youtube, hulu)

    4 now then it will show ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

    5 ok one last example I take crackle and put it in between Netflix and hulu ( Netflix, crackle, hulu, youtube)

    6 ok it goes back to ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

    hopefully this examples it but like I said, it goes one more tile over to the left that I place it at.

    very frustrating
  8. LILJON08 Win User

    new dashboard beta question.

    please help asap! I'm wanting to use my apps like hulu and netflix with family
Thema:

The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix

Loading...
  1. The Option to snap more apps like Hulu and Netflix - Similar Threads - Option snap more

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. Snap feature back?? youtube streaming option for xbox??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snap feature back?? youtube streaming option for xbox??: When will the xbox snap feature ever come back to the xbox console.Its a very useful tool to use to multitask. you can be playing a video game but you want to watch something like a video, a...
  10. The Snap Option Problems

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The Snap Option Problems: Okay. So, I know for the Preview Program they have a special forum, but I can't find it. Anyways, when ever I try to Skype with a friend while playing a game I cannot talk to the without having...