The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

Discus and support The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place to post. Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dismal-Entertainer52, Apr 8, 2022.

  1. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.


    Not sure if this is the right place to post.

    Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our profile? Like for example, If you're a Twitch Streamer, surpass a certain Follower threshold/Gamer score Threshold, Yearly account service, Showing a hard Achievement or 100% Game completion of a specific game, Combined overall Video/screenshot Likes/Views, Watched a certain threshold in Netflix/Hulu/disney or other apps, or how many Tv/Movies you've Watched etc...

    Something that can better define us within the Xbox Platform.

    Like for example 100% Halo Infinite and showing it off as a Badge or a Hard Achievement you acquired, Would be cool

    It could only be a max of 5-20 Badge icons active, but can be changed out at any given time.

    Can we also get The option to be able to Edit and Draw on our Profiles.

    submitted by /u/Dismal-Entertainer52
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dismal-Entertainer52, Apr 8, 2022
    #1
  2. Potato Shakes Win User

    Hi I'm new here and need help.

    Xbox will Randomly assign you a gamertag as an identifier on the xbox, but if you head into your profile here on the website there is an option to change it one time for free.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

    Xbox LIVE Year Counter Reset

    Hey all with this issue - We've identified a fix for this. Can you try re-downloading your Gamer Profiles, and let us know if that resolves the Tenure errors that you're observing? Thanks! :)
  4. DarthRaitu Win User

    Xbox One controllers keep breaking!

    Hey BendingGecko74,

    Could you expand on how your controller has broken? What has happened to the controller? We may be able to identify a fix for this or something that isn't working quite right.

    Take care,

  5. Smwutches Win User

    How delete a gamer picture from my profile

    That would be from the memory card, not the profile.

    You can't delete a gamer picture from your profile. You can only change it. On the console go to your profile in the My Xbox section of the dashboard and find the option to edit your profile. From there you'll see an option to change gamer pic.
  6. Photonimus Win User

    Small picture next to avatar

    "Gamer Picture" in your edit profile options.
Thema:

The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

Loading...
  1. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience. - Similar Threads - option Identify Expand

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]