The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

Discus and support The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place to post. Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dismal-Entertainer52, Apr 8, 2022.

1. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

Not sure if this is the right place to post.

Can we get some form of badge icons that better represent us in many ways that we can show off on our profile? Like for example, If you're a Twitch Streamer, surpass a certain Follower threshold/Gamer score Threshold, Yearly account service, Showing a hard Achievement or 100% Game completion of a specific game, Combined overall Video/screenshot Likes/Views, Watched a certain threshold in Netflix/Hulu/disney or other apps, or how many Tv/Movies you've Watched etc...

Something that can better define us within the Xbox Platform.

Like for example 100% Halo Infinite and showing it off as a Badge or a Hard Achievement you acquired, Would be cool

It could only be a max of 5-20 Badge icons active, but can be changed out at any given time.

Can we also get The option to be able to Edit and Draw on our Profiles.

submitted by /u/Dismal-Entertainer52
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dismal-Entertainer52, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Potato Shakes Win User

Hi I'm new here and need help.

Xbox will Randomly assign you a gamertag as an identifier on the xbox, but if you head into your profile here on the website there is an option to change it one time for free.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox LIVE Year Counter Reset

Hey all with this issue - We've identified a fix for this. Can you try re-downloading your Gamer Profiles, and let us know if that resolves the Tenure errors that you're observing? Thanks! :)
  4. DarthRaitu Win User

Xbox One controllers keep breaking!

Hey BendingGecko74,

Could you expand on how your controller has broken? What has happened to the controller? We may be able to identify a fix for this or something that isn't working quite right.

Take care,

5. Smwutches Win User

How delete a gamer picture from my profile

That would be from the memory card, not the profile.

You can't delete a gamer picture from your profile. You can only change it. On the console go to your profile in the My Xbox section of the dashboard and find the option to edit your profile. From there you'll see an option to change gamer pic.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Small picture next to avatar

"Gamer Picture" in your edit profile options.
Thema:

The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience.

1. The option to Identify/Expand your Gamer's/Profile Experience. - Similar Threads - option Identify Expand

2. xbox series x no ipv6 option

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x no ipv6 option: i have a new tv connected through the same router and it connected by ipv6 automatically 7be3bbb8-3f91-469b-9f9a-d08dfa61f8a6
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  5. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  6. PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options

in XBoX Accessibility
    PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options: You can import another profile from the same console as another player. But will this bring over their stats as well? Or does this only bring over their name? Also id there a way for a guest...
  7. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  8. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  9. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  10. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....