The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes

Discus and support The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WHY can't the so-called techs fix the almost daily connection issues with Bingo???? I have contacted Support several times, but they can't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeanaShaffer, Aug 24, 2018.

1. DeanaShaffer
    DeanaShaffer Guest

WHY can't the so-called techs fix the almost daily connection issues with Bingo???? I have contacted Support several times, but they can't seem to find a way to fix it. Seems to me that they SHOULD be able to come up with a solution to an issue that, if
    what I've seen in the Bingo Forums, has been going on for THREE YEARS OR MORE. Perhaps Microsoft/Xbox needs to hire COMPETENT techs or retrain them. COME ON PEOPLE!!!! This is getting downright ridiculous!

As for the invalid error codes, I have gotten more than a couple. The latest one is 0x803F6107. I can't find it, the Virtual Assistant (one of the most WORTHLESS things I've seen from Microsoft) can't find it, and the techs I have spoken/chatted with can't
    find it. What's up with THAT? Does it even exist? It must, since I keep seeing it. It says (paraphrase) "try that again, something went wrong at our end, waiting a bit might help." If the issue is at YOUR, i.e. Microsoft's end, then the techs should be
    aware of it, right? One would THINK so!!

Bottom line, Microsoft, is this: the connection issues have been going on for WAY TOO LONG. If you can't fix it, then remove the Bingo app from the Microsoft Store, fix the bugs (what? bugs in Microsoft software/programs???? no, that would NEVER happen!!
    yeah and I'm not fed up with the nonsense), then reintroduce the game. If it can't be fixed, then get rid of it.

:)

DeanaShaffer, Aug 24, 2018
  2. noblesserai
    noblesserai Guest
    Microsoft looking into Error Code 0x8004888d

I haven't seen this error yet, but a lot of people aren't able to connect to live. Maybe you are among the people suffering from error code "0x8004888d". It pops up whenever someone tries to sign into their account. So far the news is that Microsoft is working hard to fix the issue. So are you having the problems?

noblesserai, Aug 24, 2018
  3. SheikhAkhlas
    SheikhAkhlas Guest
    microsoft bingo

error in connection in microsoft bingo

SheikhAkhlas, Aug 24, 2018
  4. The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes

You need to play bingo when there is a catalog full of great games...really?!??!!

HyperVenom523, Aug 24, 2018
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Aug 24, 2018
  6. DeanaShaffer
    DeanaShaffer Guest
    DeanaShaffer, Aug 25, 2018
  7. DeanaShaffer
    DeanaShaffer Guest
    DeanaShaffer, Nov 2, 2018
  8. OK Fowl Win User

HI,

Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/21156aa5-054a-40eb-9ceb-6a6aaeccc4b0
  9. DeanaShaffer Win User

10. DeanaShaffer Win User

HI,

Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/21156aa5-054a-40eb-9ceb-6a6aaeccc4b0
  11. HyperVenom523 Win User

You need to play bingo when there is a catalog full of great games...really?!??!!
  12. SmudgyFuzzball5 Win User

Server Connection Error

I don't experience the issue with any other game. I play MS Solitaire quite often and, when it gives me a connection error, it is because my internet connection has actually dropped. With Bingo, I often check my internet connection as soon as the error is
    displayed, and the connection is good. When I get the Server Connection Error in Bingo, I don't get disconnected from Solitaire, browsers, email or anything else - just from Bingo.

I have read your FAQ and tried the solutions. I have the app updates set to automatic, so that is not the issue. And when I tried restarting, that did not resolve the issue.

Hope you can resolve this.
Thema:

1. The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes - Similar Threads - NUMEROUS Bingo Connection

2. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  3. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  4. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  5. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  6. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  7. Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: When are you going to fix Microsoft Bingo so people who want to play it can? I have NOT been able to play it for over a month or more. 51a0ae03-4267-4477-bfb8-811704feba27
  8. When will you be fixing Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you be fixing Bingo?: When will you be fixing Microsoft Bingo? e894bbed-c161-424a-ab46-9726daf63744
  9. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number: Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....