the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device

Discus and support the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with sending messages about Xbox one support. Gives the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FlagrantSumo8, Aug 17, 2018.

1. the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device

:)

FlagrantSumo8, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Birtuosoa
    Birtuosoa Guest
    hacked my account

Good day.Dear administration please help

hacked into my account and changed all the data . login here account hacked
    [Mod Removed]

The device identifier of the xbox one [Mod Removed].

The console ID [Mod Removed]

Serial number [Mod Removed].

E-mail where you can contact me - [Mod Removed]

Birtuosoa, Aug 17, 2018
  3. McCarsy
    McCarsy Guest
    Xbox Online Service Center wont let me register my Stero headset for repair

It wont let me register my Stero headset for repair.

I bought it a couple months ago and now it headset is broken and im looking to get it repaired.

The serial number is: [Mod Removed] and it says "Unable to register this device. The serial number is not valid."

McCarsy, Aug 17, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device

Hi there,

your any information regarding a service and or repair order you will have to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

They likely can do a more in-depth look into the order and hopefully give you any information you seek.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

your any information regarding a service and or repair order you will have to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They likely can do a more in-depth look into the order and hopefully give you any information you seek.
  6. Xbox 911Werk Win User

Microsoft - I think I did a mistake.... Xbox One not starting up anymore, GSOD

21 days later.... no response. Was busy in the job and traveling a lot... end of the latest chat I had on the 4th:

Roi: at 12:26:13

Thanks for waiting, tried to create an order for the repair of your Xbox One console. My apology but we are still not able to, but there's nothing to worry about, I already documented a case for this one for our higher level of support in order for them
    to create a repair order of your console. Here's the service reference number, [Mod Removed]. Please do keep that for your record, you can also send our chat transcript to yourself by hitting the envelope icon above.

Thorsten: at 12:26:39

so you cut me off now???

info: at 12:27:02

Your chat transcript will be sent to [Mod Removed] at the end of your chat.

Roi: at 12:27:38

Yes, we are all good on our end. No further action on your end since they will be the one the one to contact you with regards on the console's repair.

Thorsten: at 12:28:24

can you tell me when this might happen?

Roi: at 12:29:18

Please expect them to send you an email within 24-48 hours. Kindly check on your [Mod Removed]'s inbox, spam and junk folders.

Thorsten: at 12:29:54

[Mod Removed], not [Mod Removed]....

Roi: at 12:30:53

My bad, I just copy the email above and didn't notice that the sch is not included. Yes, [Mod Removed]. Thorsten: at 12:31:39

ok, thanks then... although not much further....

Going to open the chat once more...

Thorsten - MS: never again.....
  7. Calvin Burgos Win User

So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game

So i went to xbox suport page to contact xbox enforcement team to call them an agent was gonna call me heres the number +[mod removed] and i tryed telling them what happen and they hanged up in a second
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox crashed and now died

9. Ignatius SCHOLTZ Win User

Order Number: (Mod Removed)

I bought Flight simulator 2020 from Microsoft store
Thema:

1. the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device - Similar Threads - number repair order

2. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  5. After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...: I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a year. I have called xbox support more times than I can count on my hand. I'm on limited time to try and do this again but here's what happened....
  6. My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by...: Tracking number shows it hasn't been picked up. Tried calling support twice to no avail. 5fa9e052-c8e2-48cd-9348-402fdc4c57d2
  7. why do I have a new serial number after sending my XSX in for repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have a new serial number after sending my XSX in for repair?: Hello, I tried to get info on repair details, but that is impossible it seems , so now I don't know if I'm getting a new or refurbished or what ever XSX. Microsoft should inform their customers...
  8. I now have two consoles with the same serial number on my account after Microsoft repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    I now have two consoles with the same serial number on my account after Microsoft repair: Hello. I received my original console back from repair. It has the same serial number on the label but the label now shows a Service Date of 06 December 2021 and the software version is updated...
  9. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...: I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100...
  10. xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller series 2 needs repair but serial number not found: my elite controller is not working properly I am trying to see if im eligible for a repair. When I enter my s/n it says it could not be found. How else can i get it repaired....