The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...

Discus and support The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile devices. Anyone have this new problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruce1vc, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Bruce1vc
    Bruce1vc Guest

The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...

The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile devices. Anyone have this new problem?

:)

Bruce1vc, Aug 15, 2022
  2. FishHead1 Win User

XBox One NFL App - NFL Network not working

This does not work and I doubt it is working for you either. You would not immediately hear NFL Network start as you say. What you might have heard was NFL Now which is very different. NFL Now is on the main screen of the app and immediately plays when
    the app is launched. NFL Now is a series of current video clips of sports reporters about 3 minutes each. Look at the menus at the bottom of the screen when you launch the app. The NFL Network is the live broadcast the NFL Network channel the same as what
    is currently being broadcasted on your cable TV. The NFL Network is on page two after selecting Channel Guide from the bottom menu of the main screen/page one. NFL Network plays on my Xbox 360, but not on my Xbox One.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The NFL app says it’s currently unavailable on Xbox One

4. JamesTankersley1 Win User

I’m having the same issue. Tried everything what was in the answer to fix and still not working.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Bruce1vc, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to see multiple reports in regards to the same issue. However, as I have checked on the Xbox service alert page there seems to be no issue on their end.

Is this issue only happening with this specific app and all of your games as well as apps are working just fine?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile... - Similar Threads - NFL app says

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?: I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine. 06051a2f-60ea-4d6b-b488-fcb0bfa79d88
  5. Redzone on NFL app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redzone on NFL app not working: I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I...
  6. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  7. NFL app not working on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on series X: For the last couple of weeks I’ve been receiving the error message, “We’re sorry, but the NFL app is currently unavailable” every time I try to open it. I’ve tried uninstalling, unplugging my box...
  8. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  9. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s: since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with...
  10. NFL APP (Fantasy Football)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL APP (Fantasy Football): Hello I recently used the newest version of the XBOX ONE NFL app and wanted to know if and why the fantasy football feature within the app was taken out? Any info would be much appreciated....