The new Xboxs and the major problem

Discus and support The new Xboxs and the major problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So with the new generation of Xboxs almost no one can actually get an Xbox series x and the solution is to have it in store only so that scalpers... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GodLikeCynaddol, Mar 10, 2021.

1. The new Xboxs and the major problem

So with the new generation of Xboxs almost no one can actually get an Xbox series x and the solution is to have it in store only so that scalpers online don't buy them everytime a restock happens

submitted by /u/GodLikeCynaddol
    [link] [comments]

/u/GodLikeCynaddol, Mar 10, 2021
  2. GypsyMic Win User

Major problems with Xbox.

Don't like it, go someplace else.

I'm getting my moneys worth and having a few days out of the year of no access doesn't make me label a service as bad.
  3. aircobra Win User

Nobody should be paying $60 a year for XBL, it is easy to find 12 month cards for $40 online. Your system includes a controller and headset, so you don't have to pay for that. You also aren't forced to buy DLC. The Xbox One isn't having the same problems
    as the 360 is having. It does suck that there is a problem but they are aware of it and are working on it. The most you'll get out of them is a month of XBL, they definitely won't be giving out any refunds. You don't deserve anything other than them fixing
    the problem.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Major problem with xbox

If you have not already done so have you deleting your profile from the console and then reload it to see what happens. After this the final thing you could try is to carry out a full factory reset on the console to see if that resolves the issue.
  5. xxfoxtrot616xx Win User

It's not even about not having service, it's everything not working not being fixed and patched because they're all focused on Xbox one, getting the Xbox one launched. and if you don't like the Xbox 360 we have the $600 console that will fix all of your
    problems right? You may call this a rant to Extreme but when I get on once a day and every time I get on there is something dodgy happening to me that's not once a while, that's every day,(P.S. i'm sure it couldn't be that toothpaste and deodorant ads on our
    dashboard because I know those help)

^^

I don't pay for YouTube and I still run Into less ads than on my Dashboard.
  6. aircobra Win User

The problem is, people have gotten so entitled. Complaining on a forum and expecting some sort of compensation (in his case, he wants money), is pointless. If you want to complain, go chat with support. Any other service that isn't working properly that
    you pay for, you contact the company and tell them, not come on their forum to complain. Sure there is a happy medium, they offer a month of XBL or a $5 gift card. Though chances of them doing anything is unlikely, unless the problem lasts for a week or more.
    After all, they don't guarantee any sort of reliability of their service, so they don't HAVE to provide any sort of compensation for an outage.
Thema:

The new Xboxs and the major problem

1. The new Xboxs and the major problem - Similar Threads - Xboxs major problem

2. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  3. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  4. When is the next major update for Xbox series x and xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is the next major update for Xbox series x and xbox series s: I’m requesting for a new major system update to come only on Xbox series consoles only That the current dashboard is mostly the same dashboard and UI as the Xbox one and the same annoying Old...
  5. Xbox One X Major Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Major Problem: Another one! Another Xbox One X console dead! It receives power but doesn't boot up. It quickly shuts itself off like its going into some kind of protect or like it doesn't have enough power? What...
  6. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition Xbox One major problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition Xbox One major problem.: Hello everyone, I have been having a huge headache with Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition on my new Xbox One S. I bought it on Windows 10, and yesterday, when I got my console, I tried to...
  7. Major problem with xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major problem with xbox: My xbox is completely unresponsive. I turn it on, and it freezes at the dashboard immediately without touching anything or signing in. It will occasionally respond to whatever button has been...
  8. xbox 1 with major software problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 with major software problem: took my xbox around my freinds house play on live, when i bought it bck too my own house on live, it went in too a loop looking for a update. i was told too download files of the website too sort...
  9. Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription: Hello Guys, Since I the support page doesn't seem to work for me I have to use the forums for my last ressource for help... A bit of back history: I've moved to the US a year ago to represent...
  10. Xbox one major problem i have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one major problem i have: (Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section) Anytime i turn my xbox one on it gets stuck on the green loading screen for ages and sometimes loads into the dashboard. This is regardless of a...