the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound...

Discus and support the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; dose anyone know why the new xbox wireless headset keeps turning off after 10 20 min i have no idea why not low on battery or anything had it charged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zacron89, Aug 8, 2021.

1. zacron89
    zacron89 Guest

the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound...

dose anyone know why the new xbox wireless headset keeps turning off after 10 20 min i have no idea why not low on battery or anything had it charged but it just keeps shutting off on me like its not being used or something even tho i am using it to talk in game. and why is my xbox wireless head set keeps distorting my sound i am using bluetooth speakers but only happens with the new headset

:)

zacron89, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound keeps getting distorted when i use the headset

Whilst the OP hasn't stated their platform, I suspect they are using a PC rather than a console given the section they have posted under (Gaming on Windows PCs)
  3. Georges C. Win User

the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound keeps getting distorted when i use the headset

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello zacron89, try to reset yours and after that update the headset.

Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Best regards,

4. XGC Rattlesnake Win User

can I turn off my wireless controller auto shut off?

The auto off is designed to help save battery life. The charger cable prevents it from shutting off, at the cost of a REALLY annoying buzzing sound. Sometimes your party members can hear it, sometimes not, and the volume seems to be random. Also, I've noticed
    that if I am in a private chat with one person, my controller will not shut off...I am not sure why. It stays on for hours and hours in a private chat, but in parties it shuts off after about 10 min of inactivity.
  5. darkplagueangel Win User

Xbox bricked after update.

Yep! My xbox turns on...... for 5 mins then shuts off. I've unplugged everything, made sure my external drive was not plugged in.. nothing is working. My xbox was perfectly fine till I turned it on and it ran that update. It rebooted like it was suppose
    too, I went one YouTube then shut off... turned it back on.. waited a couple mins, then turned off. Waited 20 mins turned it on one last time and it turned off after 10 mins. After this point I got pissed off and said **** it. Only thing I can think of is
    factory reset it if it gives me a enough time too and see if that works.. last thing I want to do. Microsoft seriously need to step up their game on updates, between console and PC. Their updates are ****.
  6. xKingAkumax Win User

Xbox One mic stopped working

I'm randomly getting similar issues with my Titanfall Controller randomly shutting off after the controller update and I can hear sound out of my new Xbox stereo headset with the headset adapter but nobody can hear me until I restart my Xbox
Thema:

1. the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound... - Similar Threads - wireless headset keeps

2. Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?: I have bought a used xbox wireless adapter (official) for my pc so that I can connect my Xbox wireless headset to it. Somehow it starts loosing connection while playing and then reconnects...
  3. Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox and wireless headset keep getting disconnected??: When I jumped on my xbox series s today after work, I've noticed that when I press the Xbox button my controller and headset but just disconnect for a bit and then reconnect, anyone else having...
  4. My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party: I have tried updating it, plugging in to Xbox, plugging into controller, and everyday it’ll randomly start bugging out saying I need to change my party chat mixer. Any ideas would help or should I...
  5. Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox: Microsoft, its over 2 years and you still did nothing regarding giving us an option to disable turning on the console by turning on the headset. It's very annoying. I use it on PC and Xbox. I...
  6. Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting: I’ve had these controllers and Xbox for three years and nothing like this has ever happened. I use the controllers that came with the xbox and use a new Razer Kaira wireless headset. They all...
  7. Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting: My headset and controllers keep disconnecting but staying on. I have the controllers that came with my xbox one x and a turtle beach stealth 700 wireless. Have used the same headset for almost 2...
  8. Series S wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: So about 4 months ago I purchased a new xbox series S and it worked fine then a few months ago my controller started disconnecting and now my headset and controller disconnect every couple of...
  9. Why does my wireless headset audio keep fading in and out randomly at times?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my wireless headset audio keep fading in and out randomly at times?: Basically my headset will just start fading in and out with audio sometimes when I pull up the Xbox Guide or I capture a screenshot/recording. The only way to fix it is by restarting my entire...
  10. After using my Xbox for a while, my wireless controller and wireless headset keep...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After using my Xbox for a while, my wireless controller and wireless headset keep...: After using my Xbox for a while, my wireless devices are disconnecting frequently for about 10 seconds at a time. Why is this happening? af683386-78e4-4294-9095-ee0558b10848