THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING...

Discus and support THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; First off let me tell you I am huge xbox fan and have been gaming for a few years now. The xbox app (until the recent update) had amazing and useful... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Himalay Modi, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Himalay Modi
    Himalay Modi Guest

THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING...

First off let me tell you I am huge xbox fan and have been gaming for a few years now. The xbox app (until the recent update) had amazing and useful features. I am just astounded and shocked and frustrated and angered with the pathetic app update. What the
    hell were the creative team smoking before green lighting this change? Seriously? Here's the list of things that were a massive letdown and downgrade that came with the "update"

1. Removed the ms store from the app so cant buy games, redeem codes, even browse games efficiently. Like WHYY THE F**K WOULD YOU DO THAT?

2. Removed the achievements section from the app entirely?

3. Removed the profile settings section entirely?

4. Butchered the app remote. Its input delay is infuriating, takes seconds to function to work. Can't even properly scroll the xbox. Holding the home button on remote wont bring up the dialog box to shutdown/restart console/controller. you have to go to
    home tab and scroll all the way down.

5. the UI is pathetic and buggy. tilting the phone horizontal/vertical shakes up the entire app and doesn't align immediately.

Since the recent update any of my captured clips/sc are not posted on my profile and i cant see those clips (on app or console). they are visible on "recent captures" section on console and "highlights" section on app but not in the profile itself.

These are the few things I can think of right now and may have missed some. Please fix this **** and bring back the old app. The entire xbox community is pissed. Thank you

:)

Himalay Modi, Nov 16, 2020
  2. CesarHerrera6 Win User

THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING WHEN DESIGNING THIS STUPID UPDATE?

You practically summed it up for everyone
  3. BlackBoxRapture Win User

Lag compensation is complete bull.

Geez, they brought back LAG COMPENSATION? What the hell were they smoking?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Forums getting a huge makeover before November?

Dude, those posts last night were down right disgusting and it takes a lot to make me say "what the hell is that?"
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Dude, those posts last night were down right disgusting and it takes a lot to make me say "what the hell is that?"

[/quote]

LOL.

The hell did I miss hahaha. You never know what you'll see on here anymore.
  6. Barl0w 1995 Win User

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

[/quote]i need to see this out of curiousity.
Thema:

1. THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING... - Similar Threads - APP DISGUSTING JOKE

2. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  5. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  8. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  9. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  10. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...