The new update for one of my games is corrupt an i tried everything to fix this problem.

Discus and support The new update for one of my games is corrupt an i tried everything to fix this problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went on my games and apps and my game didnt want to download so i hard reset and that didnt work then i deleted it and the saved data and also didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lordcrobar67, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Lordcrobar67
    Lordcrobar67 Guest

The new update for one of my games is corrupt an i tried everything to fix this problem.

I went on my games and apps and my game didnt want to download so i hard reset and that didnt work then i deleted it and the saved data and also didnt work. This is not the first game to do this on this xbox could i have some help please.

:)

Lordcrobar67, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Lordcrobar67 Win User

It’s nothing to do with the internet it’s to do with the Xbox it’s not just not starting the download it won’t let me click on it it just says game is corrupt
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, do you belong to an Insider ring, and if your console is connected over Wi-Fi, have you tried connecting it over a network cable to see if it starts downloads?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lordcrobar67, what would be your Xbox One, would it be the normal model or some of the new generation S/X?

You say you've tried some procedures to fix the problem, what exactly did you try to do on your console?

And is this happening with all games or just with some particular game?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. Lordcrobar67 Win User

It’s the Xbox one and I hard reset it deleted the game re installed it and it’s happeneing 2 of my games and one of them been like it for a year
  6. Lordcrobar67 Win User

I did this before and it’s the first Xbox one I don’t know why it’s doing it
Thema:

1. The new update for one of my games is corrupt an i tried everything to fix this problem. - Similar Threads - update games corrupt

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  6. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  7. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  8. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  9. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  10. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656