The new system updat problem

Discus and support The new system updat problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and my friends have been having a problem updating are system ther is a problem with the update what is going on with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shi No Kumo, May 15, 2017.

1. Shi No Kumo
    Shi No Kumo Guest

me and my friends have been having a problem updating are system ther is a problem with the update what is going on with it

:)

Shi No Kumo, May 15, 2017
  2. Sync Excite
    Sync Excite Guest
    Status Code: 397D - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751

Hey, Its a know problem with the new system update:

Please follow the link and attempt each solution

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

Sync Excite, May 15, 2017
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Problem Downloading New System Update

Hey there SubparBeatle0!

Would be great if you could you start your own thread explaining your issue. Click
    here to start your own thread!

Thanks!

taidara, May 15, 2017
  4. The new system updat problem

yea I'm having trouble updating my Xbox one too if tried everything including resetting my console I have no clue what's going on

NommyNimNom76, May 15, 2017
  5. I'm having the same problem. Right when I click start update it goes to "There was a problem with the update".

Gingersnap13579, May 15, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Guys! You will want to post
    here
    for further assistance. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  7. NommyNimNom76 Win User

yea I'm having trouble updating my Xbox one too if tried everything including resetting my console I have no clue what's going on
  8. Gingersnap13579 Win User

I'm having the same problem. Right when I click start update it goes to "There was a problem with the update".
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Guys! You will want to post
    here
    for further assistance. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

3 hard resets since update...?

I agree since the update i've had really slow system issues involving freeze ups and controller not responding...que the fanboys...bla bla bla every new systems new updates cause new problems that are new and need new attention and another new update for
    another new problem because we dont quality test our updates or systems properly.
  11. HassanB Win User

Problem Downloading New System Update

When you reply to someone else's thread they receive an e-mail reply as well. If their issue is solved it's best to keep things neat and nice by getting new people (even with the same issue) to create a new thread.
Thema:

1. The new system updat problem - Similar Threads - system updat problem

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  7. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  8. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...