The new home screen is great, except for this one thing

Discus and support The new home screen is great, except for this one thing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just wish I could customize my content more. The way the ads are placed makes the environment really uncomfortable. Ads are fine, I often interact... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrouchoMeal, Aug 9, 2023.

1. The new home screen is great, except for this one thing

I just wish I could customize my content more. The way the ads are placed makes the environment really uncomfortable.

Ads are fine, I often interact with them and find them informative. But that they exist above my pins? It’s gross. I don’t play Call Of Duty and I never will and I don’t want to have to see it every day when I’m trying to get to the stuff I care about.

Please, please just allow me to organize my home screen.

The way it is now makes me not want to even use my xbox. So I won’t.

Is there any way that I can make my voice heard? Any way at all?

submitted by /u/GrouchoMeal
    [link] [comments]

/u/GrouchoMeal, Aug 9, 2023
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

News On The NEW Xbox One Dashboard!

Great news if it makes things faster. Also it is quite cumbersome to have to go back to the home screen to start a new app. Fixing that is really cool and welcome.
  3. Wiggs Win User

The Witcher 2

I play on medium with all the extras on the bottom half of the options screen turned off except Vsync.

That is one thing good about the game....I'm playing on medium and it still looks great.
  4. UnbendingArc958 Win User

Tabs on Xbox Home Page Disappeared

Hello,

This is due to a new System Update that came out on 2/24/2020. This update included a new home screen layout. Due to this there is no way to change the home screen back to the way it way it was. You can check out all new things with updates by going to this
    link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ngs-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

In this link you will find the 2/24 update talking about the new home screen.

Happy Gaming.
  5. ash2k83 Win User

ATTENTION Microsoft Admins I am hosting a HUGE XBOX One party at my house can i have a rep come and film it for marketing for xbox one? FREE

80 people over in a home usually results in broken things. Wouldn't be great if some one smashed up your new xb1 would it?
  6. RBA59 Win User

xbox one apps and games hang on quickstart

Same problem except that I have to unplug power supply to unlock home screen and restore function to controller. No Error code, just freezes at home screen.
Thema:

The new home screen is great, except for this one thing

1. The new home screen is great, except for this one thing - Similar Threads - home screen great

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  4. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  5. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  9. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  10. Adding friends to the home screen is great but is shows no indication of if they are online...

in XboX Insiders
    Adding friends to the home screen is great but is shows no indication of if they are online...: I like the feature because it makes inviting your favourite favourites way easier, especially if they are offline, but it’d be good to know what their status is submitted by /u/toosiewillson...