the new home screen is an overcrowded trash fire

Discus and support the new home screen is an overcrowded trash fire in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can we leave the overcrowded trash fire of a store front where it belongs and not have it has a home screen? submitted by /u/Kyr-Shara [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kyr-Shara, May 25, 2023.

1. /u/Kyr-Shara
    /u/Kyr-Shara Guest

can we leave the overcrowded trash fire of a store front where it belongs and not have it has a home screen?

submitted by /u/Kyr-Shara
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kyr-Shara, May 25, 2023
  2. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

1 extra Limited edition GOW3

Looks like Adam Fenix will find a new home and the rest gets trashed.
  3. LandmarkOrca432 Win User

Xbox store kicks me out - Error Code 0x80131505

This did not work for me, when i click sign in on the home screen it just takes me back to the home screen, also none of the other apps, features and etc are currently working; my xbox one s is not working at all, thinking about discarding it to the trash
    if no other method works
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

Ready to install list.

Hope this feature returns soon starting to get overcrowded now.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen

"Unfortunately the new dashboard is here to stay."

Unfortunately, no amount of Negative feedback makes any difference. Over 12 months of "discussion" while it was tested by Insiders didn't change one thing about the ADVERT BILLBOARD now splashed all over MY Home screen Dashboard.

Microsoft / Xbox need to reconsider their invasion of MY PERSONAL space, not dictate a one size fits all.

Return the ability to customise what I want on MY consoles' HOME screen.

One thing I don't want is pages and pages of ADVERTISING things I either have or never want.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen

unfortunately it is there to stay, cancelling gamepass will make the nagging worse, this is the future of Xbox, an ad filled non customisable mess.
Thema:

1. the new home screen is an overcrowded trash fire - Similar Threads - home screen overcrowded

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  5. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  6. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  7. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  8. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  9. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  10. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f