The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard.

Discus and support The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community want to see the background image. Take the dashboard... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lazy-Toe4110, Sep 10, 2022.

1. The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard.

/u/Lazy-Toe4110, Sep 10, 2022
  2. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Why do you want OLD games and OLD Dashboards back?

The reason we want the old blades dashboard back is because it was so much neater than that horrible mess we have today for a dashboard, it was easier to navigate, far better colour scheme and the main reason is because you could see your full themes on
    it.

-

The themes were designed for the blades dashboard and that has never changed. So since the NXE update the new layout makes themes rather pointless as the dashboard covers them up and they added this white hump that blocked out more than half of it. They
    have faded the white hump but it still makes it hard to see your themes.
  3. CRADLE MOUNTAIN Win User

Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

I hear you. I also had a group for everything. It probably felt like the most organised dashboard I have ever had.

Now I am only allowed 2 groups on the dashboard amongst all these other feeds that are completely irrelevant to me.
  4. CRADLE MOUNTAIN Win User

I understand. But I'm sure they will make improvements aimed at the opinion of the players. The community is very important to Microsoft and they are always making improvements through feedback. Have a great day, Sincerely, Fernando.
    If so, why did they completely ignore the huge amount of Insider feedback that adressed the issue?

Really easy though, if they don’t listen to spoken and written words they surely listen to our wallets.

Game Pass Ulti canceled.

I’ve been playing Steam games a lot more lately in revolt. Steam has a more personalised dashboard without ads. There are tiles for available dlc etc under each game but it’s not intrusive or being shoved down your throat like this new Xbox dashboard. I don’t have Game Pass but I’m definitely on the fence with my Gold subscription.
  5. JohnKupetz Win User

If you thought Windows ME was bad, wait till you see this new showcase of an interface.

Like seriously, what is the point of customizing your experience if they are just going to come in and wipe it all away?

This is why old school gaming will never die, and series X and PS5 are struggling.
  6. CRADLE MOUNTAIN Win User

I hope they're listening to player's feedback. Any online search will see a plethora of people complaining about this new dashboard.

I don't care what the most played games are on Xbox - I couldn't care less what other people are playing.

I don't use my Xbox to watch videos etc. These feeds may be applicable to some people but for others like me it a waste of real estate on my dashboard. I'm going to be honest, I don't believe they're listening to players at all. This change is their agenda of shoving the store down the player's throat and honestly it's quite obnoxious.
Thema:

The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard.

1. The new dashboard is horrible. We as a community don't want the dashboard. - Similar Threads - dashboard horrible community

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  10. Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox New Dashboard = horrible: Does anyone know if there is going to be an option to remove the junk tiles/feeds from the new Xbox Series S dashboard? I had all of my games grouped, categorised and sorted but this new update...