The New Dashboard 11/4/2019
Discus and support The New Dashboard 11/4/2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to find out how I can get the new dashboard (which may only be for preview program members at this time) on what is now my main console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K3m Gaming, Nov 6, 2019.
Thema:
The New Dashboard 11/4/2019
Loading...
-
The New Dashboard 11/4/2019 - Similar Threads - Dashboard 2019
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards
in XboX InsidersXbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some... -
Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.
in XboX InsidersGot the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments] -
Question about New 2019 Dashboard
in XboX InsidersQuestion about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other... -
New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?
in XBoX on ConsolesNew dashboard for xbox one in 2019?: Hi, there is a section for posting new features and ideas at HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders That is where you should post anything relating to Xbox Insider Preview program....