The new consoles for 2020

Discus and support The new consoles for 2020 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft, scratch the 2 consoles that imitate the S version, with the exception of the XCLOUD type console. Instead put the XBOX ONE X down to $350.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VGVeteran40yrs, Apr 21, 2019.

  1. The new consoles for 2020


    Microsoft, scratch the 2 consoles that imitate the S version, with the exception of the XCLOUD type console.

    Instead put the XBOX ONE X down to $350. Sound good?



    :)
     
    VGVeteran40yrs, Apr 21, 2019
    #1
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

    The new consoles for 2020

    I don't understand why they bring us another revision of the xbox one this far in the current gen.
  3. HulkUK75 Win User

    The new consoles for 2020

    Nobody can speculate as to what new console maybe coming out. The Xbox one S all digital version launches on 7th of May this year. Anything else will now be announced at E3. So we will all have to hold tight and see what happens then.
    I wonder if there going to add an external drive for I at some point in the future. don't get me wrong I love digital over disk versions, but I do have some disks games and watch the odd film here and there.
  4. XBL Psyke Win User

    The new consoles for 2020

    Who knows we might see a $350 or even less price tag around Black Friday this year..
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

    The new consoles for 2020

    E3 would be the place to go. I cant wait for it to see all the nice reveals.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    The new consoles for 2020

    Hi VGVeteran40yrs,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. You may wish to take this idea/recommendation over to our Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice page and make the suggestion there, as this forum
    is mainly for support purposes. I'll be converting this thread over to a discussion for you at this time so that other gamers in the community will have a chance to give their thoughts on the matter as well.

    Thanks again and have a great day!
Thema:

The new consoles for 2020

Loading...
  1. The new consoles for 2020 - Similar Threads - consoles 2020

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. XSX 2020 MODEL: Resetting a console without losing any purchased content (Including in-game...

    in XboX Insiders
    XSX 2020 MODEL: Resetting a console without losing any purchased content (Including in-game...: Wanting to reset to factory settings. I’m only getting 25mb upload speeds with 1,100mb download speeds. The up used to be 40 not sure why it dropped so low. But want to make sure when I factory...