The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues
Discus and support The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For what ever reason the new beta ring firmware 5.11.3115.0 is causing me a lot of problems, whenever load into a game or match the stick acceleration... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rivvvers, Oct 16, 2021.
Thema:
The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues
Loading...
-
The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues - Similar Threads - Beta Controller firmware
-
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!
in XboX InsidersThe Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:... -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Beta Preview CEC Navigation Control available?
in XboX InsidersBeta Preview CEC Navigation Control available?: Is anyone in the beta ring that can confirm if CEC navigational control is available yet or is it still just available in the Alpha preview? submitted by /u/starmanrf2908 [link] [comments] -
No Device control with TV Remote option (BETA OS)
in XboX InsidersNo Device control with TV Remote option (BETA OS): I can't find the "hdmi cec" option, I looked through the release notes on how to enable it, but the option isn't there. Xbox One S 1080p TV Beta Ring. submitted by /u/Mini4President [link]... -
Xbox Beta Android App Remote Control Slow
in XboX InsidersXbox Beta Android App Remote Control Slow: When I use the remote control feature of the beta Xbox Android app, it's very unresponsive. Takes multiple swipes for it to react and navigate around the interface. Has anyone else experienced... -
The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...
in XboX InsidersThe new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] -
I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...
in XboX InsidersI am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]