The need to convert sports games

Discus and support The need to convert sports games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idc if it's college hoops or the ea sports ncaa version but they need to convert this these for the Xbox series X and S since they don't make any more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Traditional_Grade296, Mar 10, 2021.

  1. The need to convert sports games


    Idc if it's college hoops or the ea sports ncaa version but they need to convert this these for the Xbox series X and S since they don't make any more of this game just a suggestion you would sell so much trust me I would buy it

    submitted by /u/Traditional_Grade296
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Traditional_Grade296, Mar 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Mafivee Win User

    Cars you want Added

    A Voodoo that isn't a rust bucket and a convertible sports version of the Voodoo.
  3. Mafivee Win User

    Where can I find?

    I wouldn't mind a Sports Voodoo convertible and to be able to have four people in it. That there would be the ultimate "Bangermobile." I also would like to know why they never included hydraulics in this game, I mean LS being LA, like home of the lowriders
    and all.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    all xbox 360 and original Xbox games

    Because each game individually has to be converted for use on the new systems. All of the games that they legally and technologically are able to make work, have been done so. Unfortunately, games that use sports, movies, music, and that sort of thing often have expired licenses, and there is no ability to distribute them to new systems
  5. NYJets12 Win User

    Help a girl out?

    how about rockband or guitar hero? batman series. sport games if you like sports. driving games forza, need for speed series, F1 2012
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

    Diferent sports

    I think people just need to realise some sports don't work as games. There are sports I like but just wouldn't play a video game version of it.
Thema:

The need to convert sports games

Loading...
  1. The need to convert sports games - Similar Threads - need convert sports

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Xbox Series X from USA, needs Converter en Argentina?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X from USA, needs Converter en Argentina?: Hi! I bought an Xbox Series X in the USA and i wanted to know if i could plug it directly to the 220v electric current of argentina, or if i have to buy a converter. The lable in the console says...
  7. Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...: Thank you in advance to anyone who answers! b5d7e850-a19e-4594-a067-454767ad2c0c
  8. Need help. I have a total of 19,050 credits pending that will not convert into my account.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help. I have a total of 19,050 credits pending that will not convert into my account.: I have 19,050 reward credits pending that will not deposit into my Microsoft wallet. They have been building up for the past 2 and a half months but have not converted/deposited and it also does...
  9. Need to convert points, no option to request deposit....

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need to convert points, no option to request deposit....: Why can't I deposit points? There is no option to request early deposit.... 6bdb58db-de4a-468f-8e85-6896a8fccec1
  10. Old Xbox account need to convert to a child account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox account need to convert to a child account: Hi my son has been for sometime using an account on the 360 that I set up before he was born. Now he is older I would like to let him use it online. I have set up parental controls etc on the...