The navigation and notification sounds don't play

Discus and support The navigation and notification sounds don't play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 21, 2024.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version .

It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack. It had never happened to me before.

I have reported the error from the console.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, May 21, 2024
  2. Leo Invictus Win User

Why are notifications hidden on the bottom menu now?

Howdy!

I don't believe you can change the guide menu back to the old layout, but for quick navigation you can tap the controller right trigger to jump down to the Notifications/bottom row of the guide.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox One navigation sounds

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Triman, from what we know the volume differences are fixed on the console, including these nuances serve to you to be able to distinguish what is running without sometimes looking at the screen of the TV or monitor.

In the Xbox menu under "Settings" after Audio, it only gives you the option to turn off navigation or menu sounds.

Check "Settings" "General" and then output "Audio and Volume" if the audio output option is in Stereo "Uncompressed Stereo".

If you are in DTS or Dolby you may be suppressing certain frequencies.
  4. Chudamaru Win User

Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?

I've turned off all system notification sounds on my PC so I don't see the point.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

sound of notification

Go to settings, preferences, notifications and you can select what you want to get. As for just turning the sound off, that isn't possible.

Edit: however you can set yourself to do not disturb and that will stop notification popping out sounds.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

sound of notification

Hey there Nurbur!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer. For more information, check out this article:

Pop-up notifications on Xbox One
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. The navigation and notification sounds don't play - Similar Threads - navigation notification sounds

2. My xbox is constanty navigating right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is constanty navigating right: It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this 2f89976d-2d66-4fa9-a0b7-32220033e559
  3. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  4. Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working: Hello Everybody, I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and there are two things that annoy me a bit. The first is Xbox's cracking audio while I navigate in the menu. It occurs only when I...
  5. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  6. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  7. Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller windows 11 Xbox app.I can navigate up to running a game but then I have...: Either Bluetooth or USB connection I cannot load games ( except flight simulator) unless I use the mouse. cannot play games either. I did change drivers and reload software....
  8. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...: Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and...
  9. Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message: My original xbox one has been stuck on the green loading screen when booting up for a while now. I am trying to factory reset it. I can bring up the troubleshooting menu by holding down the pair...
  10. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...