The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked?

Discus and support The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got a new Minecraft account, and I'm trying to set up my username, but whenever I try to click/press the confirm button it doesn't work. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah_CR, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Noah_CR
    Noah_CR Guest

I just got a new Minecraft account, and I'm trying to set up my username, but whenever I try to click/press the confirm button it doesn't work. It turns grey to show that I pressed it, but it doesn't take me anywhere and it doesn't change the name. I've tried on several different devices, but they're all having the same issue.

:)

Noah_CR, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Nursemorph Win User

Changing Xbox Email and Real name

You can't change the Primary email address on an Xbox/Microsoft account...you can just add secondary emails. AT least that's how I understand it. However, you can use a secondary email to sign in which, presumably, would then show that email in any correspondence etc. This page may help:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-761a662d-8032-88f4-03f3-c9ba8ba0e00b

As to the name: If you log into your Microsoft account via a browser. At the "Home" page, click on your name as it appears in the top left...that should bring up a "Your Info" page...in the first box, you will see "Full name.....xxx"...click on that area (when the mouse hovers over it it will change to a darker grey) and it should bring up a box allowing you to change your name
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

is there a way to change my gamertag back to the original that I had originaly becuse I accidently changed it to the wrong name and cant get my first gamertag back

Hi Oliver, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you are playing on the Java version, you can change your name for free.

Please enter this site:

www.minecraft.net/profile

Navigate to My Games and select the Minecraft: Java Edition dropdown box.

Click on Profile Name and you'll be taken to a name change page.

Input the new Java profile name you'd like to use and click Change Profile Name.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/4408950195341-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Username-VS-Gamertag-FAQ

To changer your Microsoft Gamertag, you need to pay a fee.

Please, follow these steps:

1) Sign in to your Xbox account:

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

2) Enter the new Gamertag you want to use.

Xbox will check its availability and let you know if it's available for use.

If everything is ok, you can confirm your selection and proceed with the change.

3) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Gamertag change process.

I hope this helps.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration

Hello Cas41222, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you want to keep your old Minecraft username after the migration. According to Mojang, your username should not change after the migration

However, if you need to change your username after the migration, you can follow these steps

Click on the My Games section.

Click where it says Minecraft: Java Edition, here you will be presented with two options to change the skin or change the name.

Click Profile Name.

You can now change your Java edition profile name

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  6. AlexGlazer Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Thanks for your help Phil, but my main issue at the moment isn't that i can't access multiplayer in Minecraft, it's that I can't log into my box account on Xbox. If I was able to then I'd change the multiplayer setting. When i click on sign in on Xbox.com, i get immediately redirected to the support page instead pf the log in page but the support page doesn't load in, it just get stuck on the loading screen.
Thema:

1. The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked? - Similar Threads - name change box

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  7. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  8. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  9. Name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Name change: Hey ,I changed my name tag they took the money but still no name change 8fa6cd7f-fbbf-4bbe-9eca-f17a0029b38c
  10. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd