The more people that join my party the less I can hear them.

Discus and support The more people that join my party the less I can hear them. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve never had this issue before but now I can only hear one person. If another person joins my party the audio quality is reduced significantly. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexander Harvey, Aug 26, 2022.

1. The more people that join my party the less I can hear them.

So I’ve never had this issue before but now I can only hear one person. If another person joins my party the audio quality is reduced significantly. I was playing zombies last night with 3 others and they could hear me perfectly but their audio was cutting in and out badly at all times. Later in the night 2 of them left and I could hear the only other person perfectly. I’ve never had this issue before and I’m just trying to figure out if it’s my headset or maybe just an online issue? Thanks, anything helps.

:)

Alexander Harvey, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Alexander Harvey Win User

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you, unfortunately that did not help my issue and now the situation seems to be getting worse. On some occasions I can hear loud static noises in my headset without anyone being in my party, when that happens, for whatever reason, my controller will randomly disconnect and then it acts as though it’s no longer in sync with the Xbox. I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix this, any suggestions would be appreciated.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Alexander, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The issue can be with the headset, controller, console, or network connection itself.

Let's perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. HighNoon AllDay Win User

Joining xbox party on a PC

That is not the issue. He is on xbox and can talk normally until I join the party from my pc, at that point he can no longer hear people and people cannot hear him. I however can hear people and they can hear me. It is just one person that cannot use party
    chat if i join on my pc.
  5. ALL CAPS RAYGE Win User

Unable to join open Xbox parties unless invited.

I could accept this answer if I had this issue the entire time but nothing in my network has changed or if I was not able to hear people in parties. This literally started up a week ago and once I get the party invite it is OK. Prior to that I was able
    to join open parties no problem but now It does not give me the join party option. I can hear people perfectly fin in Xbox party and some game chat but I am unable to join parties that do not have an invite restriction on them.
  6. Daniel O'Neill1 Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

This is really starting to piss me off, I don't know what's going on.. my party chat was working absolutely fine and then all of a sudden people can't hear me in the party chat.

So if I join a party and I have the Xbox Game bar on the screen and can view the party people can hear me

However if I don't have xbox game bar on my screen they cannot hear me but I can still hear them? ( its like something isn't allowing it to run in the background )
Thema:

1. The more people that join my party the less I can hear them. - Similar Threads - more join party

2. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  3. Shared Minecraft World - Second player cannot join any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shared Minecraft World - Second player cannot join any more: Hi, I have a survival minecraft world on Bedrock Beta Edition on Xbox One. My son and I share this world and regularly play together on it. However, since the xbox system update on the 4th...
  4. JOIN LUCKYIIAMS_8 STREAM I STREAM ROBLOX FORTNITE WORLD WAR Z AND MORE

in XboX Insiders
    JOIN LUCKYIIAMS_8 STREAM I STREAM ROBLOX FORTNITE WORLD WAR Z AND MORE: Hi im a streamer stop by if u want too(: submitted by /u/Luckyiiams [link] [comments]
  5. Unable to join more than one club

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join more than one club: With my XBox app on Windows 10 I am able to join a club, which I did. But as soon as I try to join another club, the app tells me that I can not join more clubs. I can't imagine that this is...
  6. White Mambas - Join us for LFG, Tournaments, Customs, and More!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Mambas - Join us for LFG, Tournaments, Customs, and More!: The White Mambas need you! We are in search of active members, who wish to be a part of an amazing community if diverse gamers. It doesn't matter if you're a casual or competitive gamer, you will...
  7. Purchasing vampire bite, also willing to join guild and produce more bites.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing vampire bite, also willing to join guild and produce more bites.: Purchasing vampire bite 20k, will pay after. Also willing to join guild and continue biting members for free. NA megaserver Ebonheart. contact me on xbl 6776bf5d-f116-4dfb-aeb3-31ab83f038b4
  8. Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;): Im working on getting the achievements,have 11 more to get. i have a nether portal and some supplies stocked up, i have gold for the next month so id like someone to join my world and come kick...
  9. Why join TD? Because we are looking to give you something more than just a group of gamers, we ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why join TD? Because we are looking to give you something more than just a group of gamers, we ...: A community is much more than just a clan, a clan is a group of players dedicated to one game who play together to achieve something, a community is a group of players dedicated to each other who...
  10. WANTED, more friend's 2 join xbox one server world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WANTED, more friend's 2 join xbox one server world: I am looking for ppl to join my xbox one survival world (hard difficulty). Add me if U are interested, must be atleast 16 and over and use mic. NO GRIEFING :P 67b77dec-0c3d-49c5-93de-cfb8c6b342b3