The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to...

Discus and support The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has happened in the past about a year ago. All my internet/router settings are set up, ports open, and consistent NAT type. But today, I can play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sweaty_Buttcheeks, May 14, 2020.

1. The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to...

This has happened in the past about a year ago. All my internet/router settings are set up, ports open, and consistent NAT type. But today, I can play online games to my heart's content, but the moment i join an Xbox Party, my internet gets crippled and I have to reset everything. Pretty odd problem to be caused by a game console.

submitted by /u/Sweaty_Buttcheeks
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sweaty_Buttcheeks, May 14, 2020
  2. ProudCriminal Win User

Party chat issues

Same here everytime i close the party chat tab the party get deleted. My friend gets disconnected 3 seconds into joining the party everytime
  3. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Skype to replace Xbox LIVE Chat?

I don't mind the party chat system we have now apart from the annoying disconnections... *pop* so and so has left the party ... *pop* so and so has joined the party.
  4. UNSC Nelson Win User

Xbox Live and Chat

It disconnects me from Live without a code.

The Ethernet cable is brand new, and so is the router.

All external devices have been removed.

Corrupt data removed.

Cleared cache three times and then power cycle

Still, when playing a game, I will receive a party invite, or private chat and if I try to join, I will join, talk for a while and then be kicked from party, and then eventually disconnected from Live.

Once I was able to stay connected to a party, but then I was disconnected from the EA servers while playing NHL 15.
  5. xBishix Win User

Sporadic "Disconnected from Xbox Live" messages.

I am having the same issue and it's starting to make me become very agitated. Sporadic disconnects from XBox live when I am not actively playing an online game. If I am playing a single player game, Skyrim for example, within 5 minutes I am disconnected
    from Live. If I am in a Party Chat I am disconnected from the chat but not Live. Then I have to reconnect to the Party. Or, my friend are booted from the party and not me...the party issues happen every 2-3 minutes or less sometimes. Starting to get very aggravating.
  6. JasonXmurder Win User

Getting Disconnected from Party & Private Chats.

The private chats were with a different friend from the party chats as well.

Something else notable. It only happens when I am on the dashboard. I played MW2 multiplayer for a good 3 hours didn't once get disconnected from xbox live or the party. 30 seconds after I dashboard I get kicked and put back in the party. =/

I'm happy because that means I don't have to worry about in game disconnections but I sit on the dashboard alot and just talk to friends.
Thema:

The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to...

1. The moment I join an xbox party chat, I immediately get disconnected from Xbox and have to... - Similar Threads - moment join party

2. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  3. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  4. Xbox series S turning on for a a couple moments, showing the Xbox symbol then turning off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S turning on for a a couple moments, showing the Xbox symbol then turning off...: Hey, I’ve had my xbox series S for 3 years now. Never ever had any problems other then it randomly powering on but even then that has been minimal. Idk if it’s just mad at me for buying a PS5 but...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Why is it Every time i install a game. It will randomly stop at moments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Every time i install a game. It will randomly stop at moments?: This is every time disc and digital. If i try to play a game while installing or updating a game its a random chance on if the install will stop. And if it does it will not resume till i close the...
  8. Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes.: I cant sign into anything that uses the built in microsoft login screen, like powerpoint, word, xbox, microsoft store. Below is a video showing what happens. it then proceeds to close [img]...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  10. Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly because of your ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly because of your ...: I am 20 years old. When I try to join it says, "Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly because of your age. We hope you will join once you are eligible to...