The Minecraft wild update

Discus and support The Minecraft wild update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I'm on an xbox one and currently still on the minecraft version 1.18, and when I open minecraft it says it needs an update, so I accept it. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ☬⤖⥉Katana⥉⬻☬, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. The Minecraft wild update


    Hey!

    I'm on an xbox one and currently still on the minecraft version 1.18, and when I open minecraft it says it needs an update, so I accept it. But when I allow it to update, It either doesn't update at all and continues to give me the option for an update but fails to do so, or speed updates in a second, but once it gets to 98% it stops the update and doesn't continue.

    I was wondering if this is a glitch with my xbox or minecraft, but its been doing this for two days.
    Thanks!`````

    :)
     
    ☬⤖⥉Katana⥉⬻☬, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    The Minecraft wild update

    If you are not on the Xbox Insider program or leaving the program did not work, please try these steps:

    Press the Xbox Button > My Games and Apps > See All > Manage Queue > Queue > Click on Cancel All > Clear The Queue

    Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games (Note: Just do this if your saves are saved in the cloud, else they'll be lost)

    Press the Xbox Button > Settings > System Settings > Storage.

    Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

    On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

    When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

    Press the Xbox One button on your controller.

    Go to Settings and select Devices and Connections.

    In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.

    Next, select Clear persistent storage. (repeat this step three times)

    Then, perform a Power Reset:

    1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

    2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

    3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

    ​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

    Try to reinstall Minecraft and let me know how it goes.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    The Minecraft wild update

    Hello, thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

    I saw a user having this issue with his Minecraft on Xbox and it was being caused by being on the Xbox Insiders program.

    Are you on the Xbox Insiders right now? If you are, please try to leave the Insiders Program and install Minecraft again. After that, you can enter the Xbox Insiders again.

    Please let me know how it goes.
  4. LOWANDERSONfCWgz Win User

    What GamePass games are you playing right now?

    minecraft and The Outer Wilds
  5. RainingRoses Win User

    Minecraft Update issue ( Current version 1.19.5.70 )

    Hi Kiesey,

    There’s a few threads reporting this Minecraft update error, so this unfortunately seems to be affecting a lot of players and any troubleshooting probably won’t make any difference. Reinstalling the game should’ve correctly installed and applied the update as well, so you should contact support directly to properly address this if the issue persists.

    Info on the game update here:

    Minecraft - The Wild Update - 1.19.0 (Bedrock)

    and the Java Edition for other devices:

    Minecraft: Java Edition - 1.19

    If this specific error only occurs with Minecraft, it would be best to submit a request to Minecraft Support or reach out to them on Twitter @MojangSupport

    Hope this helps.
  6. weekoldpizza Win User

    My top 5 favourite games of 2019

    I enjoyed playing The Outer Wilds, Red Dead Redemption 2, Minecraft and Disneyland Adventures in 2019.
Thema:

The Minecraft wild update

Loading...
  1. The Minecraft wild update - Similar Threads - Minecraft wild update

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Minecraft Wild Update Xbox x game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wild Update Xbox x game pass: We have minecraft on Xbox series x, and access the game through game pass. It isn’t showing any available updates, and is still running version 1.18 despite the 1.19 wild update made available...