The minecraft realm subscription took my money/ didnt give me realm

Discus and support The minecraft realm subscription took my money/ didnt give me realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 30day realm subscription and it says I paid but wont give me the realm. Is there a way I could get the realm or at the very least my money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YT-xXLUISXx, May 22, 2023.

1. YT-xXLUISXx
    YT-xXLUISXx Guest

I bought a 30day realm subscription and it says I paid but wont give me the realm. Is there a way I could get the realm or at the very least my money back?

:)

YT-xXLUISXx, May 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if the subscription is active from your subscription history on this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, please log out of your account from the device you are using. Turn off the device then turn it on again. Log in to your account again and launch the game and see if it's there.
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Minecraft Realms

I attempted to purchase minecraft realms on my switch in December. Microsoft took my coins and said "It was unable to create the realm at this time" After coming back to it I saw the error was gone however my realm was not created and nor was my
    money refunded to me. Trying to contact support was fruitless as they refused to reply. Where can I contact to have my money refunded to me?
    its probably just a bug
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  5. Azzam Khan Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Payment

I am dealing with the same issue, it has occurred to me just now.

I renewed a realm, they took the money, and I don't have my realm
  6. BMcC2005 Win User

My minecraft realms plus subscription is glitched

Can they restore my subscription for the same minecraft realms plus if I get a hold of them cause It took me so long to get my members and community. I dont want to lose them. :(
Thema:

1. The minecraft realm subscription took my money/ didnt give me realm - Similar Threads - minecraft realm subscription

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  6. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  7. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  8. Minecraft realms subscription help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms subscription help: If I cancel my Minecraft realms subscription on Microsoft will it effect my Nintendo bought realms subscription? 90744a6a-e577-4e81-8875-ea81b6af16e3
  9. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  10. Minecraft Realm subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm subscription problem: I've wanted to continue the previous Realm server that I was using, but I made a mistake and bought a new Realm. Can you please move the new one to the old one? Or at least refund the new...