The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

Discus and support The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old-Inside5276, Mar 20, 2021.

1. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though.

submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276
    [link] [comments]

/u/Old-Inside5276, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

xbox one controller jammed

I have had this similar problem. Have you updated your controller to the latest firmware with the april system update? When this happened with me I would have to remove my batteries and restart the controller to fix the issue. Since the latest firmware has
    been released I have not had this problem.
  3. Jean-Roberto Win User

Xbox controller is being weird with Bluetooth

I have the exact same issue, it seems that the latest Xbox controller update has somehow broken the Bluetooth, I tested on an older controller that hasn't been updated in a while and it worked just great so I wanted so see if the update had something to do with it. Sure enough when I updated it, it no longer worked and had the same issue with the other controller. Odd thing is steam in big picture mode works just fine and even detects that its an Xbox controller. But in games and general windows no input is detected. Really hope Xbox addresses this issue ASAP.

UPDATE: Double tapping the sync button changes how Bluetooth sees the Xbox controller. It changes FROM "CONNECTED" TO "PAIRD". I had input for a while but decided to test it out more and I have no input again but see if that helps.
  4. Hellodrjoe Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same issue with Thrustmeter TMX on Series S. Been broken since the latest update. PLEASE MICROSOFT FIX THIS.
  5. aK oDRAGONz Win User

No audio on video streaming sites on updated Xbox Edge app

Yes, I also am having this issue with the new Microsoft Edge. It refuses to play any sound at all since the latest update on the Xbox One. And this is an issue because on the previous version of the app had no issues playing the sound from these sites. So how do I fix this? The tabs aren't muted and all my other audio works fine it is only Edge refusing to make a sound.
  6. Irishprimer Win User

Console sensitivity Xbox Series X

I had a third controller that I used primarily on my PC that has not been updated. Connected it to the series x and have no issues at all. Seems the latest controller firmware is a bust. I can use my old controller for the time being. Won't be able to use the two other controllers until a new firmware update rolls outs and pray it fixes the issue. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

1. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge controller

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  4. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  5. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  8. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  9. Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S): So my Xbox One S is basically my computer and I do everything on it and it's Xbox so I've no choice and am forced to use Edge. (Unless there is another way I'm not aware of? If so tell me plz ^^)...
  10. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...