The message was not on purpose it was auto correct.

Discus and support The message was not on purpose it was auto correct. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It’s not fair to ban me the auto correct is the reason I’m ban i was in a middle of a match on fifa so I had to type fast and send where do you get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike1_1844, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Mike1_1844
    Mike1_1844 Guest

It’s not fair to ban me the auto correct is the reason I’m ban i was in a middle of a match on fifa so I had to type fast and send where do you get that player from to the person that reported me and I had to type fast because the game would kick me out if I’m in home to long. Please take of the 2 week suspension fifa is really important to me I can’t miss 2 weeks without playing fifa please.

:)

Mike1_1844, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Mike1_1844 Win User

Ok I did it how long would I take for them to reply back Can they take the suspension off??
  3. Mike1_1844 Win User

You know that’s crazy I can’t even play games on my birthday march 31 is my birthday.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can do anything about your suspension.

The only way to contact them is by filing a case review,which you have already done.

Whats most likely happened is when they were investigating your case review they've found another violation of the rules which is why you've been suspended for another 8 days.
  6. Mike1_1844 Win User

And If you could change it can you please change the online multiplayer and just keep messaging suspended please.
Thema:

1. The message was not on purpose it was auto correct. - Similar Threads - message was purpose

2. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  7. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  8. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  9. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  10. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...