The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta

Discus and support The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just updated the beta to the latest version, but this bug is still present: - 1. Have the Xbox app maximised. 2. Watch a Game DVR clip (either your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SigmaTheDJ, Jan 27, 2016.

  1. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

    The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta


    I just updated the beta to the latest version, but this bug is still present: -

    1. Have the Xbox app maximised.

    2. Watch a Game DVR clip (either your own or someone else's) and switch to full screen.

    3. Exit full screen view.

    4. The Xbox app is no longer maximised.

    Screenshot: -

    http://i.imgur.com/16sv7qh.jpg

    As you can see, the app shifts in at the left and right edges and the button at the top right of the app turns into a "maximise" button.

    Reported via the app itself.

    :)
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Jan 27, 2016
    #1
  2. Restoring Factory Defaults doesn't clear the Hard Drive?

    I did a factory reset and when I signed back in with my MS account all 200+ game DVR clips were still present. So does factory reset not actually wipe the drive? How else could game clips, that weren't uploaded, still remain?
     
    JIM double O 7, Jan 27, 2016
    #2
  3. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Maximise and Collapse/Expand bugs still present

    Hi SigmaTheDJ, Thanks for calling these issues out again. I will highlight these in our reports so the developers are aware these issues are still occurring and request an investigation.

    Thanks for the feedback,

    Best
     
    Bestlano, Jan 27, 2016
    #3
  4. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest

    The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta

    Hi Sigma, Thanks for reporting. I will report this issue is still being observed with the latest version. If we have further questions we will contact you.

    Thanks,

    Best
     
    Bestlano, Jan 28, 2016
    #4
  5. Bestlano Win User

    The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta

    Hi Sigma, Thanks for reporting. I will report this issue is still being observed with the latest version. If we have further questions we will contact you.

    Thanks,

    Best
  6. Bestlano Win User

    Maximise and Collapse/Expand bugs still present

    Hi SigmaTheDJ, Thanks for calling these issues out again. I will highlight these in our reports so the developers are aware these issues are still occurring and request an investigation.

    Thanks for the feedback,

    Best
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Maximise and Collapse/Expand bugs still present

    This is still not working properly. When using the collapse option, the app doesn't fill the left segment of the screen, as you would expect it to. Sometimes when using the expand option, it does go back to being properly maximised, but other times it doesn't.
    It seems a bit hit and miss.
  8. BroHammersley Win User

    Maximise and Collapse/Expand bugs still present

    Hey SigmaTheDJ,

    I saw you submitted new feedback on this and have forwarded it to the development team.

    Thanks!

    ~Hammer
  9. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Maximise and Collapse/Expand bugs still present

    These issues are both still present in the latest beta.
Thema:

The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta

Loading...
  1. The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta - Similar Threads - maximise bug Game

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...