The majority of Game Captures missing

Discus and support The majority of Game Captures missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I play on two different Xbox One's at two different locations, an Xbox One launch edition, and an Xbox one S, and each console has whatever clips I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Revolt Shaun, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Revolt Shaun
    Revolt Shaun Guest

So I play on two different Xbox One's at two different locations, an Xbox One launch edition, and an Xbox one S, and each console has whatever clips I captured on that specific console. On my Xbox One, I had so many clips that my storage was full, and I was gone for about a week, which I do all the time. When I came back, only 6 clips were still there, and I had never deleted anything. When I look at show all clips, it says there are 168 clips in parentheses, but when I actually click on it, there's only those 6. And it's not like certain clips over a certain period of time were deleted, I've had clips from 2014 when I just got it and they were always there. And as a matter of fact, even 168 is false, I have way more captures than that. This is irritating as I've always had these clips, and now as soon as I'm planning to make a video with some of them, 99% of them disappear.

:)

Revolt Shaun, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Abigail Marie Win User

Captures missing

No i still have over 300 gb of storage available. When i go to view all captures it says i have 156. But when i view them theres maybe only 20. But even when i view my Storage capacity its still showing i have a large amount of clips saved. I only have
    2 games on my xbox also. Clips from now to 12 days ago are there. Then a alot are missing but clips from over 200 days ago are there.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Captures missing

Another thing you possibly can check is if you have things saved for captures in your drives. That is if you have an external drive of course. If you just have an internal drive just make sure you were actually online and not logged out when you made the
    capture
  4. Chevanne Lamey Win User

Missing captures

Umm why are all my locally saved captured gone? I don’t usually upload them in the first place so why I did this happen?
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Missing captures

"Ok thank you for your reply"

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to reply to your post to let us know your issue is resolved.
  6. icsxyppl Win User

Captures missing

Sorry for your trouble Abigail Marie,

did you notice any storage space problems during the gap time period? (i.e. games needing more storage space)

You can check your storage space (aka hard drive space) via Settings>System>Storage.

I am assuming you have only the internal drive setup to use for captures - how much of the internal drive space is used?

Was there an external drive connected during the gap period?

Best regards

Sassan Karai
Thema:

1. The majority of Game Captures missing - Similar Threads - majority Game Captures

2. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  3. My xbox series s is crashing on any major game I play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series s is crashing on any major game I play.: My xbox series s is crashing on any major game I play, after booting up a game within 1-3mins it crashes and brings me back to the home screen. I have tried resetting the xbox and reinstalling the...
  4. major frame drops in game with xbox pc games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    major frame drops in game with xbox pc games: Hi I am trying to play destiny 2 on pc from the microsoft store. I have it on steam and it works fine, but when I run the microsoft version, when ever i use my mouse or press a key in game my...
  5. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  6. Major Bug/Issue makes the game unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Bug/Issue makes the game unplayable: I began the Evolution Open on the Evolution Championship with the Plymouth GTX FF. From the very 1st race the frame rate was completely choppy. Unplayable. I managed to finish the race & when the...
  7. Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great game but has major issues with connecting with this game.. it is frustrating: How can I correct this issue with connecting to your servers.. I have re-downloaded the game but it still is playing up. 5a1d47b4-0329-40d9-8329-3658660be80f
  8. Major Issues with Xbox one and Downloads and Game Data Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Issues with Xbox one and Downloads and Game Data Sync: My problem started 26 August 2015 and its now 8 September 2015 It started with Call of Duty Black Ops Beta - all my mates were online in 2hours playing the game, mine too 14hours to download in...
  9. Major mute issue (no adapter/without adapter) No game chat volume, no game volume, no console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major mute issue (no adapter/without adapter) No game chat volume, no game volume, no console ...: Xbox one is stuck on mute. I'm using the Recon 50x turtle beach headset with a 3.5 mm jack controller no adapter needed. I thought it was the headset I returned it to gamestop in exchange for...
  10. Xbox chat adapter chat and in game audio major issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat adapter chat and in game audio major issues: hello, I have a x42 ear force headset that is wireless that I bought for the 360 but I got Destiny for the One so I needed the chat adapter to be able to talk to people. It sounds great when the...