The list of players "recently played with" does not update

Discus and support The list of players "recently played with" does not update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since yesterday, I can't send messages to people I just play with ,because their gamertags don't appear in my "recent" list as they did before. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by azul527, Feb 25, 2021.

1. azul527
    azul527 Guest

Since yesterday, I can't send messages to people I just play with ,because their gamertags don't appear in my "recent" list as they did before. This is uncomfortable for some games that need instant communication, thanks in advance for helping me solving this issue.

:)

azul527, Feb 25, 2021
  2. psyman2 Win User

The list of "recently played with" does not update..

I have the same issue, the Recent Players list has been unreliable for years but for the past few weeks it only shows players from hours/days earlier. This is not a user issue, it’s on Microsoft’s end and in the past worked fine on the Xbox 360.

It’s really frustrating when Xbox Ambassadors post the same boilerplate responses to known system issues. Please check it on your console before replying.
  3. azul527 Win User

How can I contact support? Thanks
  4. azul527 Win User

No messages. The recent players list looks frozen since 2 days ago
  5. Bursted4Days Win User

Does it gives you any error message at all?
  6. Bursted4Days Win User

Have you tried restarting your console? If that doesn't work I would suggest contacting support.
Thema:

1. The list of players "recently played with" does not update - Similar Threads - list players recently

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  4. Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somewhere there is a list of peoples, to whom i give a bad player reviews?: Sorry it's google translate I search for submit a player review I want to change the bad reviews that i give 119f681d-2823-48ee-8d9e-9a0af4715c19
  5. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  6. Recent player list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent player list: i bought an xbox one s and for some reason my recent player list wont load. I also have people inviting me to games and have no idea how to accept the invites. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!: New to this forum so bare with me, right, i play fifa 14 FUT (i have 15) but my 14 team is better haa, anyway i bidded for a player ages ago and it said i got him, clicked advance on him and it...
  8. Recent Player List doesn't work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Player List doesn't work for me: Hello everybody! I've been pretty excited for the march update mainly because of the recent players list. I downloaded the update yesterday and the list appears in the friends app but it doesn't...
  9. Player review won't stay under 'avoid' list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player review won't stay under 'avoid' list: While playing multiplayer on a particular game I came across a cheat. I went through the report process and added said player to my 'avoid' list. A few days later I come across same player and...
  10. @misterbeep please help on removing player from followers list

in XBoX on Consoles
    @misterbeep please help on removing player from followers list: Hi im sorry to tag you in the post title @misterbeep but this is my 3rd thread and the issues is still not relsoved. i'm trying to remove someone from my followers list. Blocking from the Xbox,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox ios recent players