The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

Discus and support The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wade Twiss, May 22, 2024.

1. Wade Twiss
    Wade Twiss Guest

The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left

:)

Wade Twiss, May 22, 2024
  2. Wade Twiss Win User

It won’t work I can’t even get the controller to reapond it just does it’s own thing and I can’t stop it
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Wade, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use the Xbox Accessories thumbstick recalibration tool?

To open the Xbox Accessories app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, then under Profile & system, select Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & headsets.

Before you recalibrate your controller, check to see if there’s a firmware update available for your controller. If there is, update your controller before you recalibrate.

Select Recalibration options.

Select the specific thumbstick you want to recalibrate (left or right).

Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the recalibration.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-calibration-tool

I hope this helps.
  4. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

Hey there BrynPhillips1,

Thanks for the reply. Well, either way, when send in a controller for problems, they replace the controller rather than fixing it. You should be getting another completely different working controller.

If you have problems when you get it back, best to get in contact with
    customer support
    to help out further.

Thanks for reading!
  6. BrynPhillips1 Win User

Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

I have a Elite Controller being repared/replaced and saying you recieved it on the 8th July , showing still at the repair centre , its now the 16th July . Find this unacceptable why isit taking so long to replace.
Thema:

1. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion - Similar Threads - left stick elite

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  4. I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a new Xbox elite series 2 and the left stick won’t click in a certain spot: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  6. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  7. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  8. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  9. Elite controller left stick unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller left stick unresponsive: So I have an elite series 2 controller which has an unresponsive left stick when a joystick is attached to it but whenever I unattach the joystick it’s completely gone and the controller goes back...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....