The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

Discus and support The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlfieHine1, May 9, 2020.

1. AlfieHine1
    AlfieHine1 Guest

The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer

:)

AlfieHine1, May 9, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play certain games

Hi AlfieHine1, are u sure after the last update your console made, your internet settings haven't changed? Check your NAT.
  3. kingofcroutons Win User

connection-problems

I have Internet problems with certain friends I cant join their parties but i can rarely join but the only way I can play with them the host cannot be them
  4. Ar4bAce Win User

Friends list is gone!

My friends list is showing i just cant join anyones party or send messages/ invites
  5. FJC Goat Win User

Xbox One Updates

hey im part of the preview program, i got an update yesterday and today, now anytime that i try to host a party or join a party i recieve the error code 0x807A1007.... anyone else having this issue?
  6. XxPR0xL3G3NDxX Win User

Matchmaking service alert

is this happening to anyone else except me i cant see my friends gammer pictures and i cant join there parties i can only send them messages and it has been happening since i got that matchmaking service alert
Thema:

1. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play... - Similar Threads - latest update has

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  8. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  9. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  10. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...