The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

Discus and support The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CoBalt_Karma, Sep 24, 2022.

1. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird sometimes when it comes to sensitivity. But I had to literally scream into my mic to proc it. I tried looking it up online but found nothing. So I left the preview entirely today and went back into a discord voice channel, now my mic sensitivity is back to what it was which I like. Having an option to turn noise suppression off would be nice

submitted by /u/CoBalt_Karma
    [link] [comments]

/u/CoBalt_Karma, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the near future?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about in game voice chat and discord voice chat.

For now, we do not have that feature yet on the console since you will be using the party chat for discord to your Xbox. They cannot be mixed with each other unfortunately. There has also been no announcement yet regarding updating this in the future but feel free to provide suggestions on the Xbox idea hub.

For information regarding discord on Xbox, check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  3. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  4. CarTzy Win User

I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s wrong and I need to re link my account

Hello Trev,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble joining a Discord chat on your new Xbox series s. This is a known issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible. In the meantime, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

- Make sure your Discord account is verified and linked to your Xbox account. You can do this by going to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts on your Xbox console.

How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

- Make sure your Xbox console is updated to the latest version. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads on your Xbox console.

- Make sure your Discord app is updated to the latest version. You can check for updates by going to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console.

- Restart your Xbox console and your Discord app after performing the updates.

- If the issue persists, please unlink and relink your Discord account from your Xbox account, and try joining a chat again.

If none of these steps work, contact our live support team for further assistance.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  6. Theflamingswords Win User

Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

I have gone through and given my account the correct permissions to be able to change the settings that I cannot see (the ability the use voice chat and participate in voice chats). I connected my xbox to discord. I also fiddled with a few settings like audio being played through both the headset and tv speaker to just the headset and turned off noise suppression for discord on the xbox. The only other thing i did was install Forza Horizon 5, Sea of thieves, and start the installation for Forza Motorsport 7. I just got the console today and these are the only things I have done.
Thema:

The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

1. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise... - Similar Threads - latest Beta Ring

2. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  3. No headset audio in latest preview ring Beta

in XboX Insiders
    No headset audio in latest preview ring Beta: After updating my console, my headset no longer has any audio coming through it. I can hear the audio of the console starting up but once it gets to the home screen the audio stops. It says the...
  4. Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...: Hello returning after a 3 Day ban from this subreddit (that frankly I deserved) and a bit of time off from social media in general. Anyway, over the last week I've ran into various bugs in the...
  5. HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000): When I go into settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details, it tells me that my TV doesn’t support Dolby Vision or HDR10. I’ve done a hard rest, and a hard reset where I unplugged...
  6. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  7. HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring): Build # 19H1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335 -HDR games are washed out No notification on my TV that HDR content is being viewed(TCL has a notification, idk about other TVs) I’ve...
  8. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  9. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...