The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter)

Discus and support The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a kickstarter for my game. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cerulianx/the-last-survivor-genesis submitted by /u/CXGamesLTP [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CXGamesLTP, Jan 29, 2024.

  1. The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter)

    /u/CXGamesLTP, Jan 29, 2024
    #1
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

    how do i access the DLC add on's for alien isolation?

    Yeah they are just survivor maps. The only story add ons are crew expendable and last survivor.
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

    how do i access the DLC add on's for alien isolation?

    last survivor? that didn't download with the season pass. didn't know about that one.
  4. Executeus Win User

    Tips for silver and gold matches

    @Cruz How many times have you gotten lone survivor because of that last bit about extraction?
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

    how do i access the DLC add on's for alien isolation?

    First go to the main menu. Then go to play game, and then you can play The main game, crew expendable, last survivor and survivor mode. Go to survivor mode and use the d-pad to select the mission and the dlc should be there. The only included map is the
    basement, there is a spoiler warning before you play though so you may want to play the main game first. Hope this helps.
  6. MutantWildboyz Win User

    Is it me or..............

    Not at all to me. I mean I fondly remember playing my Sega Genesis as a kid but this last Console Generation seemed to last my entire life.
Thema:

The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter)

Loading...
  1. The Last Survivor: Genesis (Kickstarter) - Similar Threads - Last Survivor Genesis

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  7. After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972...
  8. LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon)

    in XboX Insiders
    LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon): https://youtu.be/hFMDD1TuSCc?si=QmZsd3klDBVAHSFL submitted by /u/OpolE [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!: Microsoft Store isn't working, gamepass renew subscription isn't working, can't renew it, it's not my internet because it was working for years until all of a sudden it did this, I'm stressed and...
  10. I haven’t been able to stream but I was last suspended 2 year ago.

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven’t been able to stream but I was last suspended 2 year ago.: Ive been trying to stream in discord on Xbox, but it won’t let me because I was suspended previously, so I’m trying to figure out if that’s the reason, or if something else is making it so I can’t...