The issue with pulling ips and booting

Discus and support The issue with pulling ips and booting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can octosniff pull me? submitted by /u/kuyq [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kuyq, Oct 5, 2020.

  1. /u/kuyq
    /u/kuyq Guest

    The issue with pulling ips and booting

    /u/kuyq, Oct 5, 2020
    #1
  2. ˢʰᵃⁿᵉ Win User

    Xresolver

    The site is basically a database filled with ip addresses pulled using a software called octosniff (an ip pulling tool) if your ip has happened to be pulled by someone using this software it can make conpetitive games like rainbow six siege unplayable,
    I have been booted out of countless ranked games which just makes xbox unplayable i even went and bought a month of blacklist for the website off octosniff just so i couldnt get pulled through the website, I dont think it should be necessary for everyone who
    plays xbox to buy a blacklist through a third party company just to enjoy their gaming experience. Please fix this ASAP
  3. dempup Win User

    Someone pulling IPs

    Hi there.

    Thank you for reaching out to the Forum. Sorry to hear that you are been having issues. It's always frustrating in these situations. Take a moment to go through this guide on handling DoS and DDoS attacks on your home console.

    Guide: DoS and DDoS Attacks FAQ

    And always remember to Report and Block toxic players.

    Hope it helps
  4. Smwutches Win User

    IP address pulled

    No just one of those pop-up ads on the internet that tries to scare you into buying some sort of virus software or something. It would just be something to ignore.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    IP address pulled

    It sounds more like a pop-up ad in Edge than anything else. Unless you received an actual message from another user on Live, you wouldn't get any notifications of someone using your IP address.
  6. GageV Win User

    IP address pulled

    Yeah sorry about that. I’m new to this so I thought it would send me a notification to my email if I did that. I’ll change it now and thanks! :)
Thema:

The issue with pulling ips and booting

Loading...
  1. The issue with pulling ips and booting - Similar Threads - issue pulling ips

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...