The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install...

Discus and support The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to install Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition for PC. I am using a windows 11 laptop. Dell latitude 7490 The game is owned. So all I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jayden borron, Apr 5, 2023.

1. The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install...

I’m trying to install Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition for PC. I am using a windows 11 laptop. Dell latitude 7490

The game is owned. So all I have to do is install by clicking “Install” but when I do, install button just goes black. The computer was on for 10 minutes and the install button was still black like it is initializing.

Tell me why, what I can do, or give me advice, please.

:)

jayden borron, Apr 5, 2023
  2. NLbawz Win User

How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com

Hey,

This is easily fixed by going to the store on your console and searching for the game there and then manually pressing the install button.

If that for some reason doesn’t work try downloading the Xbox app and try installing it from there.
  3. TimurSlinko Win User

Minecraft Launcher won't download from Xbox app

It didn’t help, the game doesn’t load and the message “Preparing 0%” constantly hangs, I also tried to install through the Microsoft Store, but the Install button does not work (I click on it but nothing happens)
  4. andersonpassos Win User

How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

Open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 11 computer.

Click on the search bar at the top of the window and type in "Killer Instinct Definitive Edition."

Once you've found the game in the search results, click on it to open the game page.

Scroll down to the "Add-ons" section and look for the DLC you're trying to download.

If the DLC is available for download, you should see an "Install" button next to it. Click on the "Install" button to start the download and installation process.

Once the DLC is downloaded and installed, launch the game to access the new content.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gamepass PC app - Unknown Available.

Hi, sorry to hear that :c
    In this case when the in-place upgrade doesn’t work the best option is perform a custom installation for your system.

But before that I can suggest you one more thing. This is:
    Download and open the insider hub app via Microsoft store > in the available previews click on the windows gaming program and join > once joined try waiting a bit and check the Microsoft store for new updates

Once you update the Xbox related apps restart the PC and check if you’re able to install games again

If not you can leave the windows gaming program and please proceed with the custom installation (you can recover personal files later)
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Cant install Game Services

Hello Chris A, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing issues installing Game Services on your Acer Windows 11 laptop and you've already tried several troubleshooting steps, here are a few additional suggestions you can try:

Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Sometimes, issues with the Microsoft Store cache can prevent installations. You can try resetting the cache by following these steps:
    a. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    b. Type "wsreset.exe" (without quotes) and press Enter.
    c. The Microsoft Store will open briefly, and the cache will be reset. Wait for the process to complete and then try installing Game Services again.

Reset the Microsoft Store app: If resetting the cache didn't resolve the issue, you can try resetting the Microsoft Store app using the following steps:
    a. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    b. Go to "Apps" and then select "Apps & features."
    c. Scroll down and find Microsoft Store from the list of apps.
    d. Click on Microsoft Store and select "Advanced options."
    e. In the Advanced options, click on the "Reset" button.
    f. Restart your laptop and try installing Game Services again.

Check your Microsoft account: Ensure that you are signed in with a valid Microsoft account on your Windows 11 laptop. Verify that your account has the necessary permissions to install apps from the Microsoft Store.

If nothing of the above works my advise is to try create a new user account: Temporarily create a new user account on your Windows 11 laptop and try installing Game Services from that account. This will help determine if the issue is specific to your user profile or if it affects multiple accounts.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
Thema:

The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install...

1. The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install... - Similar Threads - Install button doesn’t

2. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  3. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  5. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  6. Microsoft Store - Install button greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store - Install button greyed out: I can't install any games from the Microsoft Store as the install button is greyed out. I've followed all the instructions to solve this in other threads on this issue, but nothing works. I'm...
  7. Hi Pre- order for EA FC 24 is complete , however install button not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Pre- order for EA FC 24 is complete , however install button not available: I pre-ordered EA FC24 ultimate edition, the game allows for early access from 22 Sept 2023 , however on my side I don’t have the install functionality, the pre-order status is showing as complete...
  8. install button for starfeild gamepass pc is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    install button for starfeild gamepass pc is greyed out: trying to install it on my pc and it is greyed out see image below [img] de2d9960-43dd-4920-aa69-19782f12ac9d
  9. Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to": Xcloud (Android App and browse) "play" option is either grey or replaced by remote installation option ("Install to"). In the last three days, I have tried to: unistall/install app; clear cache;...
  10. Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...: I had used it happily for over a year using my steam deck, as recently as the 11pm on the 30th of June, by the next morning it was not working. Support couldn't figure it out and advised to wait...