The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the...

Discus and support The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, Windows shows that the exchange has been successful. The product I exchanged was Fortnite's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haoxian Wang, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Haoxian Wang
    Haoxian Wang Guest

The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the...

The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, Windows shows that the exchange has been successful. The product I exchanged was Fortnite's CDK. Before the exchange, I confirmed that the accounts of EPIC and XBOX had been bound together.

:)

Haoxian Wang, Apr 29, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the exchange has been successful

Hello Haoxian Wang,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Epic Games. They may ask you to confirm your Xbox purchase history, which we recommend doing in a different tab while submitting your support request.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Can I repay a Digital Game?

4. Private Maximo Win User

Why Do We Pay So Much For Our Games?

I don't pay more than £33 for a game anyway.

Game prices in the US tend o be show with out tax as each sate in the US has different tax rates.

Tax is added at the cash point.

Uk show's it's games price with tax which is why their seem to be a bigger difference.

But you never get a straight exchange anyway.
  5. Techfreak_ Win User

Game Refund

6. outsidewalker Win User

Corrupted Craft, Corrupted minecraft dungeons

The problem is that you're exchanging the items for emeralds... heck even if you complete missions if your inventory is full the game forcibly salvages items for you.
Thema:

1. The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the... - Similar Threads - game items exchanged

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  5. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  6. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  7. My in game items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My in game items: Hello I have a lot of in game characters on DBD, when I log my account in to another person's Xbox, some of them are missing. Why is this? 8cbd7d15-141d-499e-8c6e-5340982b6f5a
  8. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  9. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  10. When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...: When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try to go to my network setting I couldn’t click anything and then it kicked me out so in I...