The hoops you make people jump through to cancel

Discus and support The hoops you make people jump through to cancel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft is a joke, if this is how they run their company. If I can add a credit card and subscription on my xbox, I should be able to cancel from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L3SBIANASSASS1N, Jan 1, 2014.

1. The hoops you make people jump through to cancel

Microsoft is a joke, if this is how they run their company. If I can add a credit card and subscription on my xbox, I should be able to cancel from the xbox. I should have to call anyone to remove my credit card. When I want to cancel, I should be able to
    do it without so much hassle. Once I get this straightened out, I can assure you, I will never by an xbox product again.

:)

L3SBIANASSASS1N, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Forza 5 ships unplayable.

[quote user="Sunburst Univox"]

i don't wanna jump through hoops to play a game that i just bought. these people never learn..

[/quote]Being connected to the Internet is "jumping through hoops" ?? Really?! You managed to jump through that hoop to post this comment, I'm sure you'll manage that one-time connection with Forza 5.

Eggnogga, Jan 1, 2014
  3. jdogfunk100
    jdogfunk100 Guest
    buy exclusive games digitally get discount

If you buy, make sure you get your credit. MS is known for making people jump through hoops to get rebates that they're entitled to.

jdogfunk100, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Forza 5 ships unplayable.

[quote user="Sunburst Univox"]

i don't wanna jump through hoops to play a game that i just bought. these people never learn..

[/quote]Being connected to the Internet is "jumping through hoops" ?? Really?! You managed to jump through that hoop to post this comment, I'm sure you'll manage that one-time connection with Forza 5.
  5. HarleyTripleX Win User

Pivots: Anyone understand them?

This part of the game is niether cool or neat. It is a pain in the butt all for what making you jump through a few hoops.
  6. Atomic Flapjack Win User

Canceling Auto-Renewal

Even worse, if you live in IL or some other country where not allowing users to cancel auto-renew online is illegal, the option exists on the website like it used to.

Not allowing online auto-renew cancellations isn't for some safety reason. It's not for security. It's not for convenience. It's there so it makes us jump through hoops just to stop them from autocharging your account.
  7. II PARALLAX II Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

....isn't it just pure bottled awesome that you have to jump through all these hoops just to make your console do its job
  8. Sword Style Win User

Auto-Renewal can now be turned off..with a catch

Auto renewal is convenient for me as I never have to give it a second thought. However, I do recognize the shady, underhanded business tactic that Microsoft employs by making people jump through hoops just to disable the feature.
Thema:

The hoops you make people jump through to cancel

1. The hoops you make people jump through to cancel - Similar Threads - hoops jump through

2. Why has my latency jumped from 10 to 170+?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my latency jumped from 10 to 170+?: there are no issues with my network provider. I’ve run a ping test online with a Melbourne server and it gave me the same results that my Xbox gives, I then changed the server to Sydney and my...
  3. Why does my game network keep jumping off and it never can find the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game network keep jumping off and it never can find the network: Hi I’m trying to get my network to pop in f17982b2-d34a-4e40-bb58-9c1deb4d34f5
  4. Hitting more jump shots in NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitting more jump shots in NBA 2k23: Just curious if anyone has any tips on how to hit more jumpshots online vs other players? a7d443f9-9b1d-4dbd-8175-b0fd360b4cf6
  5. Kids keep jumping on my Xbox profile - I have to stay signed in??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kids keep jumping on my Xbox profile - I have to stay signed in??: I have 4 profiles on my xbox, one for me (with gamepass ultimate) and then 3 others for my kiddos. I have my xbox locked down/restricted/passkeys everything. However, for my son to play fortnite,...
  6. Xbox Controller Issue - Same as everyone else - Can't Type without Cursor jumping and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue - Same as everyone else - Can't Type without Cursor jumping and...: I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else with my Xbox controller. At the home screen, the controller jumps all over the place. I have to try and trick the controller to type something....
  7. Minecraft jump problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft jump problem: Hello , i have a proplem in minecraft , I can’t jump while sprinting . I use Q to sprint and X to jump . When i click W + Q + X together i sprint but i dont jump , I changed the jump key to Space...
  8. The Original Xbox game Called Street Hoops....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Original Xbox game Called Street Hoops....: How can I update Street Hoops onto my Xbox360 is that even possible? fe967891-9ed3-4d53-9890-c41b99d8766f
  9. Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street Hoops backward compatibility!!!!: Any chance Street Hoops will be backward compatible c58acb6f-af96-4b94-9e54-830640cef37e
  10. Convoluted cancellation process has me jumping through hoops with no solution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convoluted cancellation process has me jumping through hoops with no solution.: I've been trying to cancel Xbox Live Gold but I am being made to do some properly tedious and infuriating tasks to do so, without any joy. I wanted to cancel and today I got the notification that...