The hoops you make people jump through to cancel

Discus and support The hoops you make people jump through to cancel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft is a joke, if this is how they run their company. If I can add a credit card and subscription on my xbox, I should be able to cancel from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L3SBIANASSASS1N, Jan 1, 2014.

1. The hoops you make people jump through to cancel

Microsoft is a joke, if this is how they run their company. If I can add a credit card and subscription on my xbox, I should be able to cancel from the xbox. I should have to call anyone to remove my credit card. When I want to cancel, I should be able to
    do it without so much hassle. Once I get this straightened out, I can assure you, I will never by an xbox product again.

:)

L3SBIANASSASS1N, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Forza 5 ships unplayable.

[quote user="Sunburst Univox"]

i don't wanna jump through hoops to play a game that i just bought. these people never learn..

[/quote]Being connected to the Internet is "jumping through hoops" ?? Really?! You managed to jump through that hoop to post this comment, I'm sure you'll manage that one-time connection with Forza 5.

Eggnogga, Jan 1, 2014
  3. jdogfunk100
    jdogfunk100 Guest
    buy exclusive games digitally get discount

If you buy, make sure you get your credit. MS is known for making people jump through hoops to get rebates that they're entitled to.

jdogfunk100, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Forza 5 ships unplayable.

[quote user="Sunburst Univox"]

i don't wanna jump through hoops to play a game that i just bought. these people never learn..

[/quote]Being connected to the Internet is "jumping through hoops" ?? Really?! You managed to jump through that hoop to post this comment, I'm sure you'll manage that one-time connection with Forza 5.
  5. HarleyTripleX Win User

Pivots: Anyone understand them?

This part of the game is niether cool or neat. It is a pain in the butt all for what making you jump through a few hoops.
  6. Atomic Flapjack Win User

Canceling Auto-Renewal

Even worse, if you live in IL or some other country where not allowing users to cancel auto-renew online is illegal, the option exists on the website like it used to.

Not allowing online auto-renew cancellations isn't for some safety reason. It's not for security. It's not for convenience. It's there so it makes us jump through hoops just to stop them from autocharging your account.
  7. II PARALLAX II Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

....isn't it just pure bottled awesome that you have to jump through all these hoops just to make your console do its job
  8. Sword Style Win User

Auto-Renewal can now be turned off..with a catch

Auto renewal is convenient for me as I never have to give it a second thought. However, I do recognize the shady, underhanded business tactic that Microsoft employs by making people jump through hoops just to disable the feature.
Thema:

The hoops you make people jump through to cancel

1. The hoops you make people jump through to cancel - Similar Threads - hoops jump through

2. Xbox green band “JUMP IN”

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox green band “JUMP IN”: I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles with jump in written on the green band is it...
  3. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  4. Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO

in XboX Insiders
    Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO: I noticed my favorite friends section is gone and replaced by this. In my opinion, there is no value of having this. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  6. Can i get a refund for jump force ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for jump force ?: I have been an off and on player on jump force since its release and played the entire first 2 years. I spent $100 on the deluxe preorder and an additional $30+ on DLCs that were not included with...
  7. On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do: ROBLOX CONTROL 11268bd2-a8a2-48a9-ae25-2eac7277c3c3
  8. Mouse jumping when clicking on another monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse jumping when clicking on another monitor: When I'm playing a video game and click from one monitor back into the main monitor where the game is, frequently, the mouse jumps to the upper left corner of my screen and drags my game's camera...
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  10. Mouse scroll counter jumping on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse scroll counter jumping on Xbox: I've been having a problem for a little while where my mouse wheel scrolls in the opposite direction when scrolling fast. Since I use a pretty unorthodox control scheme using up and down scrolling...