The godfather games, 1 and 2, may i have them for my series x. Please and thank you.

Discus and support The godfather games, 1 and 2, may i have them for my series x. Please and thank you. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to acquire godfather 1 and 2 games, both were EA titles formerly. These titles are gems, if not cult classics. 2 in particular was my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theonecalledhim, Mar 21, 2023.

1. The godfather games, 1 and 2, may i have them for my series x. Please and thank you.

I would like to acquire godfather 1 and 2 games, both were EA titles formerly. These titles are gems, if not cult classics. 2 in particular was my favorite, both are hard to come by these days, and my wife told me not to talk with strangers, So I don't shop Ebay. I would love to legitimately own these titles again, if not only to pacify time until Xbox releases the triple a robust titles promised in the future. Thank, signed

10+ years with xbox

1st question

:)

theonecalledhim, Mar 21, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The godfather games, 1 and 2, may i have them for my series x. Please and thank you.

As much as we all want more original and Xbox 360 games to be made compatible. It just isn't happening any more, as the Original & Xbox 360 backward compatible program has ended, and no more games are to be added to the backward compatibility catalogue.
  3. Piztup- Win User

Games like Mafia 2 and LA Noire

Godfather 1 was a much better game imo that Godfather 2. I still need to finish one final cheeve on it to max it out, will get it back from my pal soon.
  4. AusT XL Win User

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me
    Hello there, I do apologize to hear you are having troubles. I may have an few ideas on how to fix this.

All of those games you mentioned are series S/X enhanced; so if you have an external storage unit, you will have to install them on your internal hard drive/main Xbox storage.

However, if the storage isn’t an issue, you could try doing restarting your Xbox or perform an power reset:

1. Hold down your Xbox power button for 10 seconds

2. Remove the power plug from the back for 1 min

3. After that, plug it back in and turn it on. (This usually fixes issues)

Then finally, if that doesn’t work, make sure your series X is up-to-date with updates, and check Xbox support status to see if these games are experiencing issues.

Hope this helps!!
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

sandbox games

I will echo most of the great replies in here and add a couple other games you havent played.

1. Crackdown 1

2. Crackdown 2

3. Just Cause 2

4. Far Cry 3

5. Fable 3

6. The Saboteur

7. Borderlands 2

8. The Godfather 1

9. The Godfather 2

10. Red Faction Guerilla

11. Fallout 3
  6. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
Thema:

1. The godfather games, 1 and 2, may i have them for my series x. Please and thank you. - Similar Threads - godfather games may

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  6. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. Def Jam Fight for New York / Need For Speed Monst Wanted / The Godfather 1/2 (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Def Jam Fight for New York / Need For Speed Monst Wanted / The Godfather 1/2 (Xbox Series S): Olá, gostaria de saber se seria possível comprar/baixar para Xbox Sereis S, o Def Jam Fight for New York, Need For Speed Monst Wanted e o The Godfather 1/2. a7409402-8c8f-43f3-bfc3-d1463d0b5701
  10. Will Xbox make a remastered version of the godfather games? It was such a good game back in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox make a remastered version of the godfather games? It was such a good game back in...: Will Xbox make a remastered version of the godfather games? It was such a good game back in the day and would be great if it was remastered. 0fca02ba-46a3-4524-a03c-c0a838e6cab9