the gifting microsoft points to a family member is not showing up

Discus and support the gifting microsoft points to a family member is not showing up in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; earning the microsoft points with searches and quizs and i want gift them to a family member in my group but nothing is showing up on letting me do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mattbaddeley, Jul 2, 2021.

1. mattbaddeley
    mattbaddeley Guest

earning the microsoft points with searches and quizs and i want gift them to a family member in my group but nothing is showing up on letting me do it.Any ideas

:)

mattbaddeley, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

They removed the gifting option fairly recently (start of June maybe?) and, as yet, has been nothing said about when it will come back or indded, if it will come back
  3. Jason of Oz Win User

Can we gift rewards points?

Hi Jason,

There is no longer an option to transfer Microsoft Rewards points to Family members. If you're looking to use Microsoft Rewards to get some money into family members' accounts, the best you can do is redeem your points for a voucher and gift the voucher to your family member.

Regards,
    Another Jason
  4. Psychosider Win User

You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

I was gifted it from a family member so it wouldn’t show up there. I have it in hard copy.
  5. DanaDyar Win User

Gifting MS Points to my gold account

To gift points from the website, try this:

Sign in to the Xbox site.

Hover over Xbox Live along the main menu

Select Family Center from the drop down menu

Hover over the member that you want to gift points to

Select Grant Allowance

*Note, you must be signed in to the Primary family members account to gift points.

Good luck! :)
  6. VerrucktSchakal Win User

2 parents on a family account?

I can understand your frustration with that. This is what I found on the Points issues,

---

How do I purchase Microsoft Points?

Microsoft Points are the currency of the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Only the primary Family Pack member can purchase points, making it easier for a parent to manage his or her family’s entertainment budget.

Primary member: This is the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for the Gold Family Pack membership. This account can purchase and give Microsoft Points to other family members (secondary accounts). How do I share points with family members (secondary
    accounts)?

Secondary members: Secondary family members cannot use credit or debit cards to purchase Microsoft Points. Instead, secondary account members can redeem a Microsoft Points card (available at retail locations), or the primary member can give points to
    secondary members.

---

It would seem to me, it's more a security thing, I hope this helps you.
Thema:

1. the gifting microsoft points to a family member is not showing up - Similar Threads - gifting microsoft points

2. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  6. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  7. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  8. Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store: so i was buying a 3 dollar gift card to get titanfall 2 which is on a sale, the transaction was complete and i recieved the email but when i tried to buy the game my microsoft balance didnt change...
  9. How can I make my microsoft point gift cards apply to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I make my microsoft point gift cards apply to another account?: Hi, my microsoft points are getting close to getting me a gift card, i'm just wondering, since microsoft no longer send the codes, can I choose to gift the card to another account as my xbox does...
  10. how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member: Can any one please tell me if I can send a Bing reward gift card to family. I bought a $10,00 gift card from Microsoft thru Bing rewards but cant seem to send it to family. they ask for a credit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not receiving microsoft reward points for flight simulator