The games page on the Xbox Store should show which games support keyboard and mouse

Discus and support The games page on the Xbox Store should show which games support keyboard and mouse in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In addition to information on number of players, amount of FPS, supported platforms and the like, the games page should be clearer as to which games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FesousaGT, Oct 3, 2022.

1. FesousaGT
    FesousaGT Guest

The games page on the Xbox Store should show which games support keyboard and mouse

In addition to information on number of players, amount of FPS, supported platforms and the like, the games page should be clearer as to which games support mouse and keyboard.

:)

FesousaGT, Oct 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

FesousaGT, your suggestion is really good.

The best way to send a suggestion for the team to analyze is through the Windows suggestion HUB app, friend.

Download the app on your PC, and click submit suggestion.

The ticket is analyzed directly by the responsible team.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Mouse and keyboard support is down to each developer of the games. Microsoft let them make the decision. At the moment only a handful of games support keyboard & Mouse. For more info on which games are supported, have a look here https://www.windowscentral.com/list-xbox-one-mouse-and-keyboard-games
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there a way I can play my already installed Xbox games on my pc with a keyboard and mouse

You're saying you have PC games that are Xbox Live enabled, and would like to know if they support Keyboard & Mouse, correct? If so, it all depends on the game, some games support keyboard and Mouse, others don't. If the games do, then they should give
    you the option to use the keyboard and mouse.
  5. ngocphi Win User

how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

To connect a keyboard and mouse to Xbox Cloud Gaming, you will need to have a compatible device that supports Bluetooth or USB connectivity. Here are the steps to connect your keyboard and mouse:

1. Turn on your keyboard and mouse and make sure they are in pairing mode.

2. On your Xbox Cloud Gaming device, go to Settings > Devices & accessories > Accessories.

3. Select "Add Bluetooth or other devices" and choose either "Bluetooth" or "USB" depending on the type of connection you are using.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, you should be able to use them to play games on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Note that not all games may support keyboard and mouse input, so be sure to check the game's documentation or support page for more information.
  6. ��Big Mack�� Win User

keyboard not working with xbox

You have to look at what games support keyboard and mouse. For example, the game I play is called DayZ and it gives yoy the option to join a server with keyboard and mouse so that means you just have to find a game that enables keyboard and mouse. I would
    just look up online which games support keyboard and mouse.
Thema:

1. The games page on the Xbox Store should show which games support keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - games page Store

2. Xbox.com store game pages don't work when I'm sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com store game pages don't work when I'm sign in.: Been having this problem since today. Every time I try to go to a game's store page on Xbox.com, and I'm signed into my account I get more or less infinite error numbers and messages. Here's the...
  3. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch it Here are the Crash error that i...
  4. Unable to load in-game store page

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load in-game store page: I cannot see the ody points. GAME IS Omega Strikers. Unable to recharge submitted by /u/gaokeshi [link] [comments]
  5. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  6. PC insider - store page with "game services" opened instead of actual game

in XboX Insiders
    PC insider - store page with "game services" opened instead of actual game: Since today's update to PC xbox app on Win 10. When I press play, the store page for game services is opened and no game is launching. I've found out that game, which doesn't use advanced...
  7. Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redirecting to the gaming services page on store while launching any game: so i came across this issue when i try to launch any game specifically halo infinite then it takes me to the gaming services page on the microsoft store. i tried uninstalling the gaming services...
  8. Any game won't launch after latest update, instead Store page opens

in XBoX on Windows
    Any game won't launch after latest update, instead Store page opens: Game pass PC app just updated and there was a list of all the things that was changed. I closed that pop up and then tried to launch a game, but instead of the game, only Microsoft Store page...
  9. Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...: [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  10. Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repeatedly sent to the store page when trying to launch an owned/installed game (Wasteland 3): EDIT: Game comes out in MAY, not MARCH. I'm an idiot. I'm stuck in a loop that sends me to the Microsoft Store when I try to launch a game. I pre-ordered Wasteland 3 and have downloaded and...