the games are closing and step out into main

Discus and support the games are closing and step out into main in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problems with the games in my xbox one s, whan i try to launch one game, these are closing itself and show me the main screen, i don't kwon if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Makeiro97, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Makeiro97
    Makeiro97 Guest

I have problems with the games in my xbox one s, whan i try to launch one game, these are closing itself and show me the main screen, i don't kwon if only with a reinstall of the game is the solution, but i want not loose my advance in the games, it is only
    in two games, Halo MCC and Batman Arkham.

Someone can help me? please.

i need to reinstall the games, and if the error will continue, then is warranty, right?

:)

Makeiro97, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest
    And down goes Blockbuster...

[quote user="WonderfulWest"]

i need to pop into my local store and find out if they are closing down. get some rentals in the games are closing and step out into main ;). also they should do a fire sale with all the pre owned dvds/games

[/quote]Can't rent anything from a store that is closing down, my local one is closing and everything in the shop is 30% off.

Inapplicable, Jul 14, 2017
  3. Xbox Redeem Code Problem

Try closing out of the game from the XBOX main menu by hovering over TF2 and clicking start and then quit. Then try to go back in. Any error messages?

bo dazzle ****, Jul 14, 2017
  4. the games are closing and step out into main

Have you tried a proper power cycle yet?

On some occasions for me, my games fail to launch. A power cycle usually solves that little problem.

Internet Expert, Jul 14, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Have you tried a proper power cycle yet?

On some occasions for me, my games fail to launch. A power cycle usually solves that little problem.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Game closes on the main screen

What version?

The better together or the xbox one edition?
  7. Mannoloo Win User

Game closes on the main screen

What version?

The better together or the xbox one edition?
    Better together
  8. AFrolicious01 Win User

How do I sign out of Destiny on the Xbox One?

That is the proper process to log out of the character but as long as you are still past the main title screen that says (Press A to Sign in) it will always say "Welcome back..." when you come back to the game from an instant on console. If you want to take
    an extra step you can totally close the game by going to the dashboard and Pressing the menu button (Three lines next to Guide) and choose "Close".
  9. bo dazzle **** Win User

Xbox Redeem Code Problem

Try closing out of the game from the XBOX main menu by hovering over TF2 and clicking start and then quit. Then try to go back in. Any error messages?
Thema:

1. the games are closing and step out into main - Similar Threads - games are closing

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  6. Why does my game have to be closed for an update notification?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have to be closed for an update notification?: While this isn't the first time I've had this happen it was arguably the most inconvenient time for it. In the middle of battle in Baldur's Gate 3 on my Xbox Series X and I heard a noise so I...
  7. Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me: I recently updated xbox game bar on my pc and laptop. Right after doing this a problem occurred. Whenever I closed the xbox game overlay using Win + G nobody can hear me. I can't figure it out. I...
  8. people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me

in XBoX on Windows
    people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me: i just updated the xbox app on my pc and use the party chat to communicate with friends but after the update i need to have the game bar open for anyone to her me in the party< ive tried multiple...
  9. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've...
  10. My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen goes black when I close out Xbox menu in games: I've had a problem with my TV going black for almost a second whenever I close out the xbox menu when in game. I switched different hdmi cables, hdmi ports. Resarted my xbox. I've changed my tv...