The gamer tag ito should be enforcement ban

Discus and support The gamer tag ito should be enforcement ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the gamer tag [Mod Removed] has use his gt to steal other gamer tags and sell them for a lot of money he’s has over 30 og gt he’s has saw which I ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wasei, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Wasei
    Wasei Guest

the gamer tag [Mod Removed] has use his gt to steal other gamer tags and sell them for a lot of money he’s has over 30 og gt he’s has saw which I ban and low and relay off clan cutr themed hire sat so plz ban him we don’t people like this on are community
    thx u

:)

Wasei, Oct 23, 2017
  2. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Oct 23, 2017
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Account developer issue.Need enforcement Team Help.

Enforcement team ONLY handles enforcement of accounts (suspensions and bans, game score resets, and game tag replacements if tag is against rules), they do not post out of the suspension forums so they will be not able to help you with that issue you should
    contact support by phone.

davemcfly85, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Use the steps here:
    http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Use the steps here:
    http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

The xbox enforcement thingy.

In regards to why you are suspended:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you why you were banned. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.

In regards to how long you are suspended for:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you when your ban will be lifted. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
  9. LegoNinja187 Win User

Enforcement issues

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you when your ban will be lifted. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
  10. LegoNinja187 Win User

Communication suspension

Thema:

1. The gamer tag ito should be enforcement ban - Similar Threads - gamer tag ito

2. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  5. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  6. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  7. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  8. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  9. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Change Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamer Tag: I changed my gamer tag, and it shows in the upper left corner when I sign in, but when it displays my character in a game it still has the computer generated name showing. How do I change that?...