The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

Discus and support The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed a Game Pass Code but in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold, and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply. Cambié un Código de Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andrés Felipe Zamudio, Mar 4, 2019.

1. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

I redeemed a Game Pass Code but

in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold,

and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply.
    :)

Andrés Felipe Zamudio, Mar 4, 2019
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

I believe you will need to contact official support for this issue.
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Are you sure you redeemed to the right account? You redeemed a game pass code but it was only gold code? Was it supposed to be a 3 months of Gold?
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

You could also try a hard reset. See if that works.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Please check your account history to see if you see the correct infos about gold and game pass > https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    ( display all details ).

> If you see them correct, i suggest you to delete your account from the console (

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one
    ), then make a cold restart ( press and HOLD 10 sec the powerbutton of the console and restart ) , add back your account.

> if you dont see the correct infos, call Xbox live helpdesk with both codes : https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Does it help ?
  6. schnurren Win User

Payment/Billing

Hello NuggetGold,

I am afraid that is not possible. You can only to that with Xbox Live Gold codes as far as I am aware.

Edit : My bad, do you have only Gamepass or do you have Gamepass Ultimate? Cause if you have Gamepass, you have Gold and Gamepass as different subscriptions, but Gamepass Ultimate contains Gold and Gamepass. The first sentence I wrote is applied only for
    Gamepass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly - Similar Threads - GamePass Gold codes

2. Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play F1 23 Offline/Career Mode without Gold/Gamepass on Xbox One?: Good day. I was thinking of buying the F1 23 from the Microsoft store right now but couldn't decide whether or not to go through with the purchase or not (planning to buy it on Xbox One). I...
  3. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  4. How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. I gameshare with my son, and have done so for the last three years with no issue. I noted to day that whilst i can play Gold games already downloaded, the last being from...
  5. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  6. Redeeming gamepass code from friend = suddenly not having gold????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming gamepass code from friend = suddenly not having gold????: Tried using a gamepass code that a friend wanted to redeem but couldn’t because it asked him to add a type of future payment which he didn’t wanna do so he gave it to me, then afterwards it was...
  7. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  8. If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass...: I have 2 months of Ultimate. If I buy one month Live Gold, will it add to the Ultimate and make it 3 months? If that's the case would my Ultimate expand to 3 months after redeeming Live Gold?...
  9. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...
  10. February Xbox Gold Quest Gamepass code already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    February Xbox Gold Quest Gamepass code already redeemed: The gamepass code I received as a gold quest reward for February is showing as already redeemed. I haven’t used it and no one has access to my account besides me. Any help would be greatly...