The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states

Discus and support The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error You are missing packages that are essential to run Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please Update the application and try again. There is no error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lazyhotdoggamer, Nov 24, 2022.

1. The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states

Error

You are missing packages that are essential to run Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please Update the application and try again.

There is no error code

No update appears on windows store

No update appears on the Xbox app

The popup appears as soon as I run the game with the only option being to close the application.

:)

lazyhotdoggamer, Nov 24, 2022
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Game saves dissappeared after i re-bought Game Pass

Did it prompt you to load any saved games when you started the game? Ddi you try to load any saved games?
  3. Beer Monster 76 Win User

Fifa 14 will only play Barca VS Madrid on launch!

sorted it, instead of pressing A when prompted i held down start and it synced up for me instead and went straight to the main game menu.
  4. PanditPurple Win User

Won't load and won't start

Because of the way most consoles are built, there is really nothing you can do from a loop like that. my suggestion is contact support at

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

Explain the situation in as much detail as possible and they may have a solution but as of right now it seems you are software locked between updates and errors, because its a closed system there really isn't much anyone can do outside of Microsoft technician
    support.

Try to keep us updated on what helps!
  5. Seethingmad-[xboxven Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

If not already solved (on PC, Game Pass), instead of starting via the game link on desktop / program list, instead open the microsoft game store and navigate to MS FS and click play.

Worked for me after prompting a quick update.
  6. HK416A5 Win User

Can't start game after the lastest update

Just got it working. You have to sign out then sign back in when the game prompts you to. Be sure to start the game with no account loaded.
Thema:

The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states

1. The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states - Similar Threads - game start won't

2. Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...: The game It has been crashing for a few days please fix it 01c9af93-cfd9-40d2-914a-3a1a5254cfe5
  3. Grounded/Xbox Games won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded/Xbox Games won't start.: Well this is the 2nd time I got this kinda same problem, the thing is if I try to start a game from the xbox app it always get stuck on the signing in screen, making it impossible to play. [img]...
  4. Control: Ultimate Edition for Series X won't start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control: Ultimate Edition for Series X won't start a game: I had played Control when it was on Gamepass and ended up buying the Ultimate Edition when it was cheap in the games store. I start the Ultimate Edition and it brings up the menu, but once it...
  5. Total War: Warhammer III on Game Pass for PC won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War: Warhammer III on Game Pass for PC won't start: I've had Warhammer 3 installed on my Game Pass for around a month now. In all this time, the game has ever only been able to start twice. When I click play on the Xbox app (PC), the game doesn't...
  6. Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start: Hi, I've got a problem when trying to run Skyrim (never played before on xbox gamepass). I get the first splash screen but the 'signing in' loader keeps spinning and nothing happens. I...
  7. Reinstalled windows, Now my pc game pass games all won't run,be detected , or start through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled windows, Now my pc game pass games all won't run,be detected , or start through...: I just recently fully reinstalled windows and wiped my primary drive but left my other 3 drives alone and since then all my game pass games are fully there without a megabyte missing or out of...
  8. Xbox 360 controller won't work after starting a game PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller won't work after starting a game PC: I had this controller for a long while, untill recently a few weeks ago i started having this issue. Everytime i start a game, the controller won't budge at all or it will stop working after a...
  9. Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline: got game pass ultimate a bit ago and any game i install that has online features starts offline or just won't work i recent got Total war Warhammer 3 and every time i start it it says you appear...
  10. What to do when Xbox games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when Xbox games won't start: Any tips for what to do if games won't load? At the moment I can't get any games to load on my sons Xbox One S. Every game seems to either demand to be updated or "took too long to load" or...