The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states

Discus and support The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error You are missing packages that are essential to run Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please Update the application and try again. There is no error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lazyhotdoggamer, Nov 24, 2022.

1. The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states

Error

You are missing packages that are essential to run Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please Update the application and try again.

There is no error code

No update appears on windows store

No update appears on the Xbox app

The popup appears as soon as I run the game with the only option being to close the application.

:)

lazyhotdoggamer, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello again, if there are no optional updates, and your system already has the latest version of Windows at 22H2, follow the procedures below.

Uninstall and reinstall Xbox app

Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage

Hit Enter.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.

Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Game saves dissappeared after i re-bought Game Pass

Did it prompt you to load any saved games when you started the game? Ddi you try to load any saved games?
  4. Beer Monster 76 Win User

Fifa 14 will only play Barca VS Madrid on launch!

sorted it, instead of pressing A when prompted i held down start and it synced up for me instead and went straight to the main game menu.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Won't load and won't start

Because of the way most consoles are built, there is really nothing you can do from a loop like that. my suggestion is contact support at

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

Explain the situation in as much detail as possible and they may have a solution but as of right now it seems you are software locked between updates and errors, because its a closed system there really isn't much anyone can do outside of Microsoft technician
    support.

Try to keep us updated on what helps!
  6. Hordie Win User

Halo 5 Crashes After Update

Hi All,

This may be an issue where the game is crashing loading a checkpoint. Try doing the hard reset as stated above. Then after the console boots backup, instead of resuming at the checkpoint, try starting the mission over to see if it resolves the issue.

Hopefully this helps, please post back if it solves your issue.
Thema:

1. The game will start but won't load and instead a prompt states - Similar Threads - game start won't

2. Game won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start: I have just bought a game for my son so "owned" but when he tries to play it it just give the option to buy games pass. We bought the game so surely I don't need games pass. Please help...
  3. game won't start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't start?: I wanted to know how to start my game it keeps freezing after I sign in and try to start a game. What should I do? 6a45159a-1ff5-4b78-906f-7c477d2d3a7f
  4. Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game: My starfield crashed once at the start before you go into the tunnel that the machine is making an entrance Then after restarting and getting back there my game crashed during the cutscene where...
  5. How to fix Gaming services won't start at all?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Gaming services won't start at all?: The Gaming services got installed but won't start, as shows in event viewer: The Gaming Services service terminated with the following error: The specified service does not exist as an installed...
  6. game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.: I installed far cry 5 from the Microsoft store, but when I insert the disc and try to play it it won't launch, instead it will start installing a duplicate of the game and always gets stuck at...
  7. my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?: Hi. So I've been trying to download games on my xbox 360 but it just responds with the error 80150017. the errors differ from each game I try to download, for example: far cry 2 I get that error...
  8. Games and store won't start, still my game pass ultimate and network is active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and store won't start, still my game pass ultimate and network is active: My xbox is connected to the internet. Games won't start saying "there is no connection". Store main page opens but if I click on something it says: CV: WqvljTjjJ0oMiJAM/s6sQL.539...
  9. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  10. Gaming Services Won't Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services Won't Start: I've been trying to open the minecraft launcher, and recently a pop-up appears: GAME SERVICES IS NOT RUNNING Please try to start the service manually in Services Manager. If you cannot start the...