The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store

Discus and support The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tomorrow i was going to buy this game pack because i just bought a new Xbox One and i want to make the most games but right now i was checking if this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WINERTHERICKY, Nov 21, 2017.

  1. The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store


    Tomorrow i was going to buy this game pack because i just bought a new Xbox One and i want to make the most games but right now i was checking if this package of games was still there and it was a pity find it and I'm discouraged since i do not have the
    money to buy them separately. I hope you give me help to get this package because i really want to enjoy my new Xbox One

    The package i want to buy is Gears of war 4 with Halo 5 Guardians

    :)
     
    WINERTHERICKY, Nov 21, 2017
    #1
  2. BANDIT x42x
    BANDIT x42x Guest
    Revolution out now!!!

    I bought the Care Package edition but it is wanting me to purchase the map for 1200 points. I thought the season pass was included. There is a message on the in-game store saying "Season Pass owners should NOT purchase here (go to the in-game store). I
    was already in the in-game store! lol
     
    BANDIT x42x, Nov 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Buying Portal Knights

    Hi

    I bought Portal Knights over the ingame link to the store a few minutes ago. The game cost CHF 19.00, with this link you buy only the game. After that i see in the store the game but as a package, the game and two dlc for the same price. Please cancel my
    first purchase, i would buy the package in the original store.

    Maybe you should speak to the provider of the game, that is customer unfriendly, they should link the package and not only the game.

    Please excuse my English, it's not my mother tongue.

    Could you help me?

    Thanks

    Kind regards from Switzerland
     
    BlankLord vader, Nov 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store

    Hi, sorry, once the promotion is over, you will have either wait for it to return(if it returns)

    Just to let you know, there are Black Friday sales going on now so you might want to check them out individually. They might be cheaper!
     
    Ishan8123, Nov 22, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store

    Hi, sorry, once the promotion is over, you will have either wait for it to return(if it returns)

    Just to let you know, there are Black Friday sales going on now so you might want to check them out individually. They might be cheaper!
  6. BANDIT x42x Win User

    Revolution out now!!!

    I bought the Care Package edition but it is wanting me to purchase the map for 1200 points. I thought the season pass was included. There is a message on the in-game store saying "Season Pass owners should NOT purchase here (go to the in-game store). I
    was already in the in-game store! lol
  7. Ronnieee Win User

    Jet Set Radio is still not on the store? And when I go on the website to buy it, it tells me it’s not available separately. How am I supposed to play it?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with buying the game Jet Set Radio.

    Just a heads up that if these games are no longer available for purchase on the Xbox marketplace, these are no longer being sold and has already been removed. This is just like other games that are no longer available on the store for purchase. But if you still want to get this game, I would suggest to buy this from other vendors instead in a form of a token or disc as it can still work on the Xbox console. But as for Microsoft store, this is no longer available in the marketplace unfortunately.
  8. JustAnotherJay Win User

    Remote Downloads

    Confirmed. Both the Combo Breaker ($19.99) and Ultra ($39.99) packages are available for purchase and download through the KI Store in game.
  9. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Возврат денег за Xbox ONE S, так как без подписок он бесполезен.

Thema:

The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store

Loading...
  1. The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store - Similar Threads - game package wanted

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. Can I gift a game I got packaged in a new game I got when I already own the free game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift a game I got packaged in a new game I got when I already own the free game...: I recently bought WWE 2k25 for my Xbox Series S and included with it was WWE 2k24. I already bought 2K24 last year. Can I possibly gift the free to a friend since I already own it and I never did...
  8. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  9. New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package: I purchased the Premium Forza motorsport package to play in advance, as I already have a game pass. however, yesterday, on October 5th, I was unable to access the game. Even with all the add-on...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...: Hi After weeks of fighting I finally found a definive fix for this issue... Uninstalled MSFS and installed X-Plane... it works beautifully... no isues with MSFS anymore !!!!...