The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud

Discus and support The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud, in the past delete the local profile, force the new synchronization and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sageth, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Sageth
    Sageth Guest

The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud, in the past delete the local profile, force the new synchronization and the problem persists. I think my profile in the cloud is corrupt and I do not know how to erase or repair
    it.

I have an xbox one and the game is digital.

It is only possible to play it if I am not connected to the xbox live.

I need help, I do not know what to do.

:)

Sageth, Jan 27, 2017
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Lost saved data? Can’t find a way to choose between new and old?

Hi!

If you have overwritten the data then you can not recover old progress. Data with the Cloud are synchronized with the most recent copy of the save. If you chose to use the save on Cloud (which you did not have) then the local data was synchronized with a
    new game.

DominumStige, Jan 27, 2017
  3. deimytr08
    deimytr08 Guest
    I need HELP!!

deimytr08, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Metalboyltu
    Metalboyltu Guest

Yes i also have same problem just like u So there no way from your side fix this only MS

Metalboyltu, Nov 25, 2017
  5. StarGrowl
    StarGrowl Guest
    I have the same problem, I tried to reinstall but it doesn't!!! Help me please

StarGrowl, Nov 2, 2018
  6. StarGrowl Win User

I have the same problem, I tried to reinstall but it doesn't!!! Help me please
  7. Metalboyltu Win User

Yes i also have same problem just like u So there no way from your side fix this only MS
  8. DominumStige Win User

Lost saved data? Can’t find a way to choose between new and old?

Hi!

If you have overwritten the data then you can not recover old progress. Data with the Cloud are synchronized with the most recent copy of the save. If you chose to use the save on Cloud (which you did not have) then the local data was synchronized with a
    new game.
  9. AyeeJamesy Win User

new game modern warfare

If your save data is missing or if the game is unable to synchronize your data, try signing in to the Xbox app and then restarting your device to recover the account data. Gear of War: Ultimate Edition services login failed, access to online multiplayer
    is not available. You are not connected to Xbox Live.
  10. Mister Cerb Win User

Gears of War 2 Not working one when my profile is signed in

Hey again shadowd! Thanks for getting back to me with all of that info.

That seriously sounds odd. From what you're describing (as well as the fact that you've played through Gears of War 2 more than once already without issue) it definitely sounds to me like you're on the right track with your thought process. If your Gears of
    War 2 data is in some way corrupted, it could cause issue launching the game.

If you're willing to lose you profile's Gears of War 2 data, I suggest giving the following steps a shot:

• On your console's dashboard, go to the Settings Hub, then select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select your hard drive.
    • Select Games and Apps.
    • Delete your Gears of War 2 data.
    • Back out of your hard drive.
    • Select your Cloud Storage.
    • Delete your Gears of War 2 data.

Obviously, this will delete all of your Gears of War 2 data. It's certainly understandable if you don't want to give this a shot. However, if you do, it will give us a hint as to whether or not the issue lies with your data.

We'll be standing by to hear from you! ^_^
Thema:

1. The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud - Similar Threads - game gear war

2. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  3. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  4. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  5. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass): Gears of war nultimate not installing. Even purchased it to see if the problem would resolve and it didn't. Please refund me my money and any support to install the game would be appreciated....
  7. how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games: so i got a copy of GOW 4 with my xbox aswell as other games, However it did not have any code or anything of that sort on the box so i'd like to know how do i redeem it...
  8. Will you guys fix the Gears of War games? They seem to be broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you guys fix the Gears of War games? They seem to be broken.: In the Gears of War games on Xbox Series X/S, it seems to me that there is a serious problem with how the backwards compatible versions were created. I’m not an expert on how the original games...
  9. Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.: [img] please help me 2976d0de-7e44-4a80-a4c2-7e19d863c29a
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a