the game Observer crashes and turns off console.

Discus and support the game Observer crashes and turns off console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same problem here. e287094c-70ea-4669-95e5-a53dce756f6b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott190489, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Scott190489
    Scott190489 Guest

Same problem here.

:)

Scott190489, Dec 18, 2018
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Scott!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to play Observer.

I split your post from the thread as that it was kinda old and want to tailor support to your particular situation's need. Do you mind if I ask if you've tried any troubleshooting steps so far? You had installed the game through Game Pass, correct?

I would suggest trying the steps here on our support site for game crashing entitled "My Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay".

If that does not do the trick I'd try a soft reset of your console as outlined in

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    . It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting
    step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted reset and keep my games and apps.

When you get a chance, give the information on those pages a look through and let us know how they help with the situation.

Thanks!
  3. Rostom L Win User

Why does my power brick stay on after I turn my Xbox off?

Hi Zisaka!

Please try completely power off your console manually. Press and hold the power button for 10 secs until it turns off. Observe if everything is turned off even without unplugging it from the power source.
  4. Arminator Win User

Error 0x90010108

If you have your console set up to be "Instant On", simply turning off the console via the controller and shut down tile, does NOT turn off your console completely.

If a crashed app or background task is causing that error, simply turning the console off in Instant Mode will keep those crashed tasks "running" in their crashed state.

According to this thread, a hard reset fixed the problem. So instead of "simply" turning off your console, please hold down the power button on the right
    side of the console for about 15 seconds.

Then start the console up again.
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Observer crashes

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with the game Observer. I definitely understand how frustrating that can, but feel assured that I'm here to help. I do have a troubleshooting step we can try to perform
    which is a
    Power cycle on the Xbox One
    . As well one other thing to try is a Soft factory reset(please be advised this will remove your
    profile from the Xbox One and choose the option that says keep my games and apps). Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Observer crashes

Hello Danny,

Reason why we do a soft factory reset is due to if a system file is corrupt and causing the issue, that will take care of it. We recommend doing the reset , but ultimately its your choice. Lets try to doing an uninstall a different way. Uninstall the game,
    power cycle the console, once the console is turned back on then reinstall the game.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. the game Observer crashes and turns off console. - Similar Threads - game Observer crashes

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  5. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  8. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  9. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  10. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...