the game mode of xbox game bar is deactivated by itself

Discus and support the game mode of xbox game bar is deactivated by itself in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the xbox game bar game mode is always deactivated for me and I have to be activating it because I play fortnite and when it is deactivated my fps drops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leandro picopico leandro, Jan 16, 2022.

1. the game mode of xbox game bar is deactivated by itself

the game mode of xbox game bar is deactivated by itself [​IMG]

:)

leandro picopico leandro, Jan 16, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Leandro! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

The screenshot you've sent doesn't seems to be related with the Xbox Game Bar, being that it mentions "Game Mode", which improves game performance by suspending some background services and tasks executed by Windows. Are you able to clarify if you have a problem with Game Mode, or your issue is with the Xbox Game Bar?
  3. JohnSheppard92 Win User

Turning off XBox Advertisment via Chat

Hi there,

sorry but I do from time to time use the game bar for some specific games, so uninstalling it because of message spam isn't really an option for me. Is there no way of deactivating the advertisment itself?
  4. Zero117AsZ Win User

Elite controller series 2 issue

Hello Mateus,

Yeah, deactivating the box on the option at "Open the xbox game bar with xbox button..." did the trick. Sadly that I cannot use the game bar with the controller but well, I hope they patch that up in an upcoming update.

Thank you!
  5. DevikM Win User

i don't trust the xbox apps in my computer.

You can close the gamebar on the windows settings.

Just type game bar and deactivate
  6. Hoskayra Win User

I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

Hi Charlesfletcher3, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public user to user support forum. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and we have no access to any user account.

There is one last thing you can try:

Disable the Xbox Game Bar service. The Xbox Game Bar is a tool that is pre -installed in Windows 10 and 11. It can help you capture screenshots and videos of your games, as well as to access other functions related to games. However, it can also cause problems with the Xbox application.

To deactivate the Xbox Game Bar, follow these steps:

Open the start menu.
    Write "Control Panel" and click on the result.
    Click "programs and features".
    In the program list, click "Xbox Game Bar".
    Click "Uninstall."
    Follow the on -screen instructions to complete uninstall.
    Once you have deactivated the Xbox Game Bar, try to open the Xbox application or games again. If the problem is solved, then the Xbox Game Bar was the cause of the problem.

If the problem persists after deactivating the Xbox Game Bar, then you can get in touch with Microsoft's support to get help.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

It is the only thing that I can recommend based on the information that I provide, I hope you understand.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. the game mode of xbox game bar is deactivated by itself - Similar Threads - game mode game

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  4. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode": My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together....
  5. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  6. There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.: There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. But this option existed then and disappeared, why? and how to reactivate? I want a solution, I can no longer play with graphic mods without...
  7. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  8. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  9. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  10. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8